Need your permissions wrote? Read this!

CloudCraftServer0's Avatar CloudCraftServer04/12/13 11:26 pm
4/13/2013 4:14 am
Exurbia's Avatar Exurbia
I will write all your ranks and perms for you for a small price!

Post your skype!
CloudCraftServer0
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/13/2013 4:14 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Elf
Exurbia
Locked.
Please don't charge for services on PMC
04/13/2013 1:06 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
Rogue
kevin9ye(preferably a lvl 20+ for they have more experience with such things).

That level is really a meaningless number. Someone who is level 45 could just have uploaded a bunch of skins and not know anything about server configuration, and vice-versa someone with a lot of knowledge may just not upload content.
04/13/2013 1:05 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer
oreo4005
Why couldn't I just give them a copy of the server file, and see whether or not they screwed around with it or actually did something good?
04/13/2013 12:47 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer
oreo4005
That reminds me, I am setting up a server, (not to hijack this thread) and I need a voluntary Plugin man, dev, person (whatever it is called) to help me configure the plugins so my server runs well. I have tried configuring plugins on my two old servers which only worked with trial and error but eventually I did something really weird and everything got destroyed, so I quit. Now I am giving it another go, and I want a person to help me do it, because this server will be a mini-games server.
So PM if you are interested in this. You will get rank, maybe op depending on how good a job you do. Plus all future servers I make you will get rank. (As in Admin.) I know this doesn't sound like much but I am asking for a voluntary plugin dev thingy ma-doo-hickey.
04/13/2013 1:00 am
Level 23 : Expert Network
-Kali-
Just to notify you, but in order to have them configure it for you, you have to give the access by sending them your server file; which someone may steal. You should also find someone trustable (preferably a lvl 20+ for they have more experience with such things). Someone could make a bad choice in the configuration.

I recommend doing the configuration yourself; as I do. If you need help with the config, you should just go on the plugin page and find an example+explaining config file that they provide you
04/13/2013 12:36 am
Level 23 : Expert Network
-Kali-
Cor anyone who wants their permissions done, don't ask him. many other people will do them just to be nice.

I can do them as we'll
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome