My New Project Screwed Up My House!

Y1ram's Avatar Y1ram7/21/11 9:42 am
1 emeralds 399 4
7/22/2011 8:27 am
Y1ram's Avatar Y1ram
I recently posted a new project (1x2 Non Sticky Piston Door). I was in my house remodeling and tried to open my door. It didn't work so I checked the redstone and such and found nothing wrong. So I destroyed the blocks that make up the moving part of my door and they Stayed there! I could walk through them! It then lagged so I switched my fog to a lower level and I suddenly had X-ray vision! It went away, so I went outside, thinking it will just re-load everything. So in the middle of the night, part of the ground was lit up! No torches or such... This is insane, isn't it? Please help!!!
Y1ram
Level 20 : Expert Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Y1ram
07/22/2011 8:27 am
Yeah, so my house burned down and I'm going to remake it out of all this obsidian.... Stupid forest fire!!!
Y1ram
07/21/2011 9:16 pm
Ok, well it worked for a while until I needed sand. I found a gravel pond ( pond made of gravel) and then my x-ray vision came on. I found a huge lava pool underneath it and this is what happedend when I made a opening into the lava:

WOOT Many Nether portals!!! Or A super house made of obsidian!!! I feel lightheaded! WOO!!!
Y1ram
07/21/2011 3:49 pm
Awesome, thanks. I will try it! If I don't post, it means it worked and I'm playing Minecraft again!
Excision
07/21/2011 3:25 pm
Level 26 : Expert Miner
Turn OpenGL off, I think that causes the problem.

OR

You just have a lot of lagg.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome