Permissions help please

AlexanderTheGreat's Avatar AlexanderTheGreat5/13/12 5:10 pm
1 emeralds 110 5
5/21/2012 9:57 pm
AlexanderTheGreat's Avatar AlexanderTheGreat
Hey everyone,
So I have my server and it is going great I'd just love to have permissions. I posted a previous page asking for help and the guy who helped me turned out to be a greifer, then I asked an old friend and he has bailed on me. So I tried to teach myself to no aval and I need some help! If you can help me out I would be very appreciative, there may even be a special something for the person who helps! Do if your interested email me at; alex_fruci@ymail.com

Thanks again Alex,
AlexanderTheGreat
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/21/2012 9:57 pm
AlexanderTheGreat
runner1000I can help you with perms i taught my self and i'm sure i can teach you you wont have to worry about me bailing out or griefing you because i am a server owner and i went through he same problems probably

Please i would love that i really need help, Email me at Alex_fruci@ymail.com... or PM me on either the Planet Minecraft forums or the regular Minecraft Forums. thanks again Alex.
05/13/2012 6:33 pm
AlexanderTheGreat
Hey so anyone who emailed me can you pm me or send me your email my email isn't working at the moment
05/13/2012 5:36 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
DiamondDude
AlexanderTheGreatHey everyone,
So I have my server and it is going great I'd just love to have permissions. I posted a previous page asking for help and the guy who helped me turned out to be a greifer, then I asked an old friend and he has bailed on me. So I tried to teach myself to no aval and I need some help! If you can help me out I would be very appreciative, there may even be a special something for the person who helps! Do if your interested email me at; alex_fruci@ymail.com

Thanks again Alex,
This is really what you do Get The Plugin
Get PermsBukkit go to permissions then Put in the plugin you want the perm to be for like group manager the command and your done
Like So
- groupmanager /manuadd Easy As That
05/13/2012 5:16 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pony
JJrambo96
I emailed you
05/13/2012 5:14 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
runner1000
I can help you with perms i taught my self and im sure i can teach you you wont have to worry about me bailing out or griefing you because i am a server owner and i went throught he same problems probally
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome