Pixelmon donation Questions

NotJustHuman's Avatar NotJustHuman9/13/14 3:31 am
1 emeralds 157 2
9/13/2014 4:19 am
MikeStardust's Avatar MikeStardust
I've been searching the shops of pixelmon servers and some has shiny conversions, size and nature changes.

My question is how to people do these things? there aren't in-game commands that can do that. So do server owners change something in the server player files or something?
NotJustHuman
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MikeStardust
09/13/2014 4:19 am
Level 39 : Artisan Pokemon
NotJustHumanI've been searching the shops of pixelmon servers and some has shiny conversions, size and nature changes.

My question is how to people do these things? there aren't in-game commands that can do that. So do server owners change something in the server player files or something?

Its a side-mod that basically allows users to change table values and properties directly through in game commands, therefore you can use your shop auto-commands to give it to players as they donate. Unlike Ev's and Iv's side-mod i don't think this one is public, you have to develop a system of your own to do it.
NetworkPCE
09/13/2014 3:42 am
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
Servers function on permissions, if you donate you can receive a certain feature, or
permission in this case.

Basically there are hundreds of functions in-game of Minecraft, each of these posess a permission node, if the buycraft is made correctly it'll add the permission node to your username automatically.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome