poopmasterc's Avatar poopmasterc5/2/12 4:45 pm
5/2/2012 5:23 pm
chrounos's Avatar chrounos
I have skype and teamviewer
my skype is woolychicken
please im stuck
poopmasterc
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

chrounos
05/02/2012 5:23 pm
Level 23 : Expert Architect
MCAnimatedAdventures
05/02/2012 5:20 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
If it is just for you and a few friends, use hamachi. You don't have to portforward that way
ZaphodX
05/02/2012 5:13 pm
Level 40 : Master Network
poopmasterc
05/02/2012 4:58 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
I know how to portforward, ive done it before. I have a new router and it I forward the ports, it just wont work.
jakimfett
05/02/2012 5:15 pm
Level 25 : Expert Pirate
Hey, who is your internet service provider? I had a similar issue when I got a new Comcast router.

Take a look at this right here: http://www.codemonkeyreport.com/port-forwarding/57

If that doesn't have enough details...let me know, I can provide more.
Gillz98
05/02/2012 4:55 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Prince
Hey this might help!Ok first you need to put your internal ip in the properties file in your server folder where it say ip. Next find your external ip and save that for later purposes. Next what you'll do is find what your username and password to get into your routers configs (you'll prob have to ask one of your parents who would prob know) so once you've found that type in your external ip into the address bar on your browser and it should pop up a login screen. Then login and you'll see a tab saying applications and gaming . Click there and you'll see a list of a sorts so, go down to a open line and put for the first bubble MC and then to the next 2 bubbles put in 25565. Next bubble should be set s both ,then The last 3 digits of your INTERNAL ip put into the last bubble after a few numbers. Then lastly there should be a check box to which you'd check off and then just save the settings!

And now in order to connect to your server you'd type in MC your external ip and it should work!! Hope it all made sense!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome