Remove items

_Nickienick_'s Avatar _Nickienick_4/18/13 7:22 am
4/23/2013 5:16 am
_Nickienick_'s Avatar _Nickienick_
Hello,
i was wondering about this command from WE the: //remove <type> <radius>
you can only remove types of items, but i have this problem with people that use beacons on the server. i know i can bann the item, but i still want to be able to use them for people who do know how to use them instead of spamming them around the plots.

so the question is: Is there a command to remove all beacons in a sertain radius?
_Nickienick_
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

_Nickienick_
04/23/2013 5:16 am
yeah i am exaggerating i am just here for the attention... it is a 125 sloth server.
_Nickienick_
04/19/2013 7:27 am
yes i indeed crashed the server with 2456783000 blocks but we have a fast and stable server so it was back online in 36 minutes so not bad proccesing that many blocks in 36 minutes... so yeah the beacons are gone but i aint gonna do that again
lizax
04/19/2013 5:31 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Did you do //replace beacon air? I am a bit surprised that there are so many beacons. Please tell me you are just exaggerating. XD Lol
lizax
04/18/2013 5:47 pm
Lol. ^^^ If you do //extend it usually extends it from Layer 0 to Layer 256 and also any other direction. If you aren't careful you could select 10000000000 blocks and crash the server so badly you have to refresh the world.
So be careful.
_Nickienick_
04/18/2013 8:04 am
oke i tried this and i DO NOT recommend to select a big part of your world...
_Nickienick_
04/18/2013 7:49 am
uhm well it is a creative world but some people seem to like it to spam there plots with beacons and yeah i find them pretty ugly so i remove them. and like i said it only allows you to remove a select list of items and beacons aren't one of them. i will try the extend thing however i don't know if you can extend is horizontally but ill try

p.s. the command is //expand
lizax
04/18/2013 7:34 am
If you do //remove it will show you the list of what you can remove.
Also, what exactly is the problem?
And cant you just use World Guard and World Edit?
Pick 2 small regions and do //extend I think the CMD is. Then when you extend it far enough do... //replace beacon air.

Best regards,
-Lizax
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome