My Server Idea

Haydenjames's Avatar Haydenjames7/25/14 12:12 pm
7/26/2014 11:31 am
BewareOfTheAngel's Avatar BewareOfTheAngel

So I have this idea popping up over and over again in my head. The idea is inspired by Doctor Who and Notch's Ark Minecraft Server. On start you do a tutorial space-style. During the tutorial you get a Ender Gauntlet, this is your best friend forever. It has a TON of upgrades, you can go mining, crafting, fighting, anything with it! After the tutorial it gives you 1₪ (Particles/Money) to bring you to the shopping tutorial. You would buy Ender Lenses for 1₪. This are also your best friend, it provides protection (Force Fields) and so really cool abilities, and also, in the story, it replaces your image with a image of whatever you'd like (like a disguise). And when you finish that final tutorial you get 64₪ to spend on anything you'd like. You will spawn on Ender Island, the home of the Endermen race (you are one of them). When you complete the main quest there you will be given a Ender Capsule (bigger on the inside, and you can customize!), this can travel in Space and Time. You will only be given 3 places to travel, but you can buy upgrades in shops. Well that's the beginning, I need some supporters and builders for this, for it will be fully redstone coded in Minecraft Snapshot!
Haydenjames
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer