Server not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!pls help!!!!!!!!!!

flyingjacob13's Avatar flyingjacob131/8/14 7:11 pm
1 emeralds 187 5
3/19/2016 6:04 pm
MrNigmaSIR's Avatar MrNigmaSIR
guys i port forwarded and everything but my server isnt up!pls help!i have a windows 7 computer,i made a file for it,and i put the server fle in the file! pls help again!i run the server but it said forcibly closed by the remote host!help would be most appreciated!
thx bye
flyingjacob13
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MrNigmaSIR
03/19/2016 6:04 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
flyingjacob13guys i port forwarded and everything but my server isnt up!pls help!i have a windows 7 computer,i made a file for it,and i put the server fle in the file! pls help again!i run the server but it said forcibly closed by the remote host!help would be most appreciated!
thx bye

Wow, I remember this. Damn, I had horrible grammar. Sorry everyone for the inconvenience for those who actually repliedw there really isn't a reason for posting this, but I have to say thanks for the help that you could have brought.
flyingjacob13
01/17/2014 11:46 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
guys avoid this post obviously i have no idea how to fix it either because of grammar(exactly that)so...just dont answer anymore please.thx
Tranzmit
01/09/2014 12:43 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Sadly, we can't read you grammar. Please either edit it with correct grammar, or find your answer on Google. Thanks
cooledwhip
01/08/2014 7:49 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
There isn't even an answer for this.
RedTibbeh
01/08/2014 7:20 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
Read the 'How to ask for help effectively' post, then come back and try to make this post comprehensible.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome