Starting my Server Again From Scratch - Need Ideas

gogocp's Avatar gogocp5/11/13 4:35 am
1 emeralds 106
Hi, I want to start my Minecraft Server (Gogocraft) again from scratch, so I want some ideas from you.

The server's gonna have a PvP/RPG world with Guilds and stuff, a survival world without griefing blablabla a FB (freebuild) world to build whatever, which some ranks get creative in

I need ideas for...

The name of the server. I want to have a unique original name for my server, but I'm not sure what to call it. I've already got a couple of ideas, but I want the community's help. I bet you guys can come up with better ideas!
Plugins to use. I already have quite a few in mind, just leave your plugin suggestion and I'll consider it.
Ranks to have. Of course, there will be like Guest and Admin, Trusted and Owner, but maybe you could think up better names for some ranks and give me ideas.
Guilds to have. We're probably getting the plugin Guilds, and are making three main sections, Good (Peacekeeper, Angel, Spirit etc), Bad (Assasin, Rouge, Ghost etc) and Neutral (Miner, Lumberjack, Athlete etc). We need some ideas for Guilds to have!

Current plugins being considered:
The normal (WE, WG, Essentials, MA, MCMMO)
AutoCraft (absolutely beast, check it out)
GUILDS (pretty much described already)
Health Bar (looks cool, fun for PvPing)
And a couple of other simple ones which don't need to be mentioned because you probably won't.

Current server names being considered:
Check the poll. .-.

Current guild names being considered:
Good: Peacekeeper (can't PvP), Angel (can fly, only gold armor), Spirit (can't pvp, can fly, invisible), Vet (tame / heal animals quickly), Doctor (self-explanatory)
Bad: Assasin (poison sword, invisible, no armor allowed), Rouge (speed boost, only leather armor), Ghost (same as spirit maybe something else), Pyro (self-explanatory)
Neutral: Woodcutter, Miner, Athlete, all self-explanatory.

P.S. I also need some help with allowing others to connect, not even my sister can join.
P.S.S. If this is in the wrong section (which I doubt) please move it.
gogocp
Level 16 : Journeyman Nerd