Suggest a price for these MC items

Roopekoo's Avatar Roopekoo1/6/19 9:00 am history
2 emeralds 3.3k 9
4/15/2019 10:10 pm
Enoshima Junko's Avatar Enoshima Junko
I was wondering what would be a reasonable price for some 1.13 items that cannot be crafted for my server's item shop.
The price you can suggest would be for example in diamonds or in other items. Also should I put a price for these items at all? So the players can find the naturally in the world. I'm using Guishop for item shopping (and I use server's own currency.)
Uncraftable 1.13 items:
  • Nautilus Shells.
  • Heart of the Sea
  • Phantom membrane
  • scutes
  • trident
An example of how to suggest a price:(only example, not actual trade price)
1scute=64stone
2Phantom membrane=33diamonds

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Roopekoo
Level 42 : Master Pirate

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Enoshima Junko
04/15/2019 10:10 pm
Level 43 : Master Bear
You can make the prices according to the rarity of the product and what can be done with the item, and how it can be used
Zigg
04/15/2019 7:47 pm
Level 23 : Expert Miner
history
I based my Scute price on the damage resistance of the helmet you can craft with them (Turtle Shell). If you already sell any other helmet piece, just multiply that price with the percentage increase/decrease in damage resistance of the Turtle Shell (found on wiki). Divide the result by 5 and you have the Scute price.

See my server's price list for inspiration if you like: https://sunnyshadowz.wordpress.com/price-list/
lazaros28
04/15/2019 2:50 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Artist
If it's a survival server I wouldn't recommend to sell them for diamonds or other ores because some people might use xray, so I guess it would be better to sell them for server currency. But if the server is only with players that you trust and you know that wont xray then it would't be a bad idea if you were selling them for diamond or in game ores. Now for the prices it depends, if its easy to make in game money (server's currency) then the items should be sell for more money.
I hope that with this I helped you :)
Roopekoo
04/15/2019 7:12 pm
As I stated in my post, I use my server's own currency but I wanted that you would suggest a price for those items by giving an item based price. Then I can scale the price to my server's currency and sell it at the shop.
Roopekoo
04/15/2019 2:38 pm
I have come to the conclusion that these items don't have a price on my server. There was only one suggestion and that one was a bit abstract too. I am still open to suggestions...
Noibat
01/15/2019 10:00 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
i'm so bad at pricing, but i'm glad some people will be able to help out.
good luck!
Energy Master
01/15/2019 9:30 am
Level 23 : Expert Procrastinator
i would do 20/10k for nautilus shells 20k for heard of sea, and 500 for phantom membrain and maybe 50k for trident
Roopekoo
02/03/2019 5:29 am
20 000 of what? Diamonds? Thats like 312,5 stacks of diamonds... More than almost 6 doublechest worth of diamonds? Or what did you mean my 20k, 50k and 500? Currency or amount of some items? If those were amount of diamonds, it would crash the economy system of my server... :P
Roopekoo
01/15/2019 8:58 am
Anyone?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome