SyncCraft! In need of Moderators!

Sync's Avatar Sync3/13/12 10:30 am
6/11/2012 12:25 pm
Rappidz246's Avatar Rappidz246
Hello Everyone, SyncCraft Is currently in need of two Dedicated and skilled moderators, Two people will be chosen after I have reviewed every application submitted on this Thread, I Will need you to fill out this form so I know who i'm dealing with and if you would be right for the Job. 1. Over all Server experience 2. How long would you be on daily? 3. What would you do if you got various reports of a User breaking server Rules? 4. How would you deal with players asking Server information? 5. Do you have Skype? "Note" Don't post your username on here, Send it to me Private message 6. Are you mature? 7. How many times have you been a Moderator? 8. Will you be dedicated to the server? 9. Anything else you would like to add? That's about it for the for the form, Just fill that out, And post it so I can review it, SyncCraft is already almost fully made, We have a Wonderful spawn setup, And our permissions and Plugins are all working, So don't think it's just a newly started server with nothing done, We have plenty done, I Hope to hear some replies, Thank you all for your time. ~sincerely Sync
Sync
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Rappidz246
06/11/2012 12:25 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
1. Over all Server experience: been mod on several servers and have managed a server for EmG- elite multi gaming until they shut it down D:
2. How long would you be on daily? a few hours
3. What would you do if you got various reports of a User breaking server Rules? i would ask for evidence of this player breaking the rules i would then use they Spy command and go and watch them for a while
4. How would you deal with players asking Server information? i would tell them to make sure they have read the signs at spawn and then tell them a bit about the server
5. Do you have Skype? Yes
6. Are you mature? YES
7. How many times have you been a Moderator? about 5
8. Will you be dedicated to the server? Yes -
9. i think i will bring a sence of discipline to the server making sure people dont cheat by using xray and other bad mods D: (xray ruins your game guys )
Ryan_Nez
03/13/2012 2:08 pm
Level 1 : New Dragon
sync have i been approved??
Dimitri2012
03/13/2012 1:47 pm
Level 42 : Master Cake
CAN I BEEE A MODD OD aDMIN I LUV GREIFING IT's LOL

You don't hand out mod.
Sync
03/13/2012 2:03 pm
Please, Don't be a smart ass, I Choose wisely who I pick to be a Moderator, Now please take your Joke some were else.
Ryan_Nez
03/13/2012 1:40 pm
have i been approved
creeperhugger101
03/13/2012 1:38 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Lava Rider
1. i hav owned over 6 different servers 2. 6 hours week days 12 hours weekend 3.if someone griefed i would ban then fix it etc... 4. i would help them out in any way possible that is in my power 5. yes 6. yes i am 13 7. if not including my own server's 20 times 8. yes i run a 24/7 server and hav plenty of staff so i will spend a lot of time on urs and help u build cool stuff etc... 9.i am very competent with redstone.
DiddlySquatch23
03/13/2012 1:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
1. I have plenty of xp. Seriously
2. I'm kind of nocturnal so ill be on A LOT at night.
3. Snap some necks and whip out the banhammer depending on severity of the situation.
4. I would tell them to go to spawn and read the info wall.
5. I do not have Skype, Sorry.
6. I am mature. Yes. Of course. Obviously. Mmmhmmm.
7. I was a mod on another server but it got terminated. so just once.
8. Yea fosho I'll do my best to get the server looking legit.
9. I'm a good builder man...very creative, but i also know how to lay down some justice.
G4ssy1
03/13/2012 12:58 pm
1. Over all Server experience:I have been admin /mod several times on a server
2. How long would you be on daily? Almost everyday for 6-7 hours
3. What would you do if you got various reports of a User breaking server Rules? I would tell the person that i would check it out and i would watch the person that was breaking the rule very closely until i decide if i should let the person go or "interrogate" them if i think the person was suspicous.
4. How would you deal with players asking Server information? I would tell them that they should go to spawn and tell them to read it over again NICELY.
6. Are you mature? Yeah.I know what you mean by mature because i was raised that way when i was a kid
7. How many times have you been a Moderator? about 7 but all the servers went down
8. Will you be dedicated to the server? Whatever you need want to be done from me i will get it done.
9.p I believe in a nice community and enjoyable PvP experience.
matthew9_
03/13/2012 12:35 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Pokemon
1.I have been Admin on 5 servers and moderator many times. Im currently owning my own bukkit server running on mcmyadmin and my own classic server running on mcforge.
2.I can stay online much each day. Around 5 hours or more
3.Well, depends on what the problem is about. I would maybe warn him first and tell him to not do it again, and if he keep going, he will get jailed.
4.I will not give away configuration information. If they ask stuff like "Is this bukkit" etc, ofcc i tell them that. But not like "How did u set up the ...(Plugin etc)" Thats secret info
5.Yeah i have skype and mic if needed.
6.Yeah, i would say im matture.
7.Well, i dont realy know, but it is around 6 times.
8.Yeah, i will do everything i can for the server. Just ask me, and i will do it.
9.Well, i got a great redstone, command and plugin experience as well. I started with minecraft when alpha came out. My age is 16 years old and im from Norway

Hope you pick the right staff. GL everyone and let the best man win. (Or get picked) xD
backstroke_king
03/13/2012 12:27 pm
1. Over all Server experience: ive been admin on many servers and hav owned my own server
2. How long would you be on daily? Alot
3. What would you do if you got various reports of a User breaking server Rules?it depends on the rule if its greifing then i would use bigbrother to check for signs of them greifing and if it says they broke the blocks and if they did i would ban them
4. How would you deal with players asking Server information? go to spawn and read the signs or just ask me
6. Are you mature? very
7. How many times have you been a Moderator? about 9
8. Will you be dedicated to the server? of course
9.p i think i will bring a great PVP experience to the players as well as a community that will make them waant to come back
Dr_Pepper
03/13/2012 12:22 pm
1. Over all Server experience-I have been an admin on about 3 or 4 servers.A moderator 2 times.
2. How long would you be on daily-I stay on for a long time,I even stay on as late as 2 in the morning.Very addicting game.
3. What would you do if you got various reports of a User breaking server Rules- Well I would look at the problem and depending what it is it would either be jail,kick ban or some other things your plug-ins might include.
4. How would you deal with players asking Server information-It depends on what they are asking if its about config files or how the server was made that I wouldnt tell cause then it would cause them to leave this server.
5. Do you have Skype? "Note" Don't post your username on here, Send it to me Private message-Im afraid I dont have skype but I do have what is called teamspeak.
6. Are you mature? -I am pretty mature for my age. Im 15 years old.
7. How many times have you been a Moderator?Like I said previously ive been one twice.
8. Will you be dedicated to the server-I will put all the effort I have into it as long as you need it.
9. Anything else you would like to add-I would like to add,if you need more people to build certain things I can build alot with my trust side partner (plug-in) WorldEdit.

P.S. Thanks for reading this very long application.
Ijoyner1
03/13/2012 11:30 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Ninja
What
Ijoyner1
03/13/2012 11:23 am
Why not
Decstar
03/13/2012 11:29 am
Other part not there nLOL!
Ijoyner1
03/13/2012 11:20 am
:Kk sync
Sync
03/13/2012 11:22 am
You have not been approved, Sorry!
Sync
03/13/2012 11:12 am
Reviewing the Applications now.
aaron5699
03/13/2012 11:03 am
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
1. Over all Server experience: ive been admin on many servers and im a good builder
2. How long would you be on daily? Alot
3. What would you do if you got various reports of a User breaking server Rules?it depends on the rule if its greifing then i would use bigbrother to check for signs of them greifing and if it says they broke the blocks and if they did i would ban them
4. How would you deal with players asking Server information? read the signs at spawn youll get more info
6. Are you mature? YES
7. How many times have you been a Moderator? about 7
8. Will you be dedicated to the server? Yes -_-
9. i think i will bring a sence fun to the servers players will like me trust me but will also know i can get the job done if they got any issues they need to report
Ijoyner1
03/13/2012 10:51 am
1 admin lots builder lots and mod a lot my best server is builders universe the a greate server with a lot of voxelbox members
2 I would be on every day for a lot of hours
3 I would warn them first if there not serious rules if they brake them again. Then a ban
Griefing a straight ban
Tell them to read signs at spawn if they still don't no I'd tell them
5yes
6 I am mature
7 about 12
8 I am dedicated
9 I would really help out with building and discipline and catch grievers
Ryan_Nez
03/13/2012 10:37 am
1. Over all Server experience: been mod on several servers and have managed a server for EmG- elite multi gaming until they shut it down D:
2. How long would you be on daily? a few hours
3. What would you do if you got various reports of a User breaking server Rules? i would ask for evidence of this player breaking the rules i would then use they Spy command and go and watch them for a while
4. How would you deal with players asking Server information? i would tell them to make sure they have read the signs at spawn and then tell them a bit about the server
6. Are you mature? YES
7. How many times have you been a Moderator? about 5
8. Will you be dedicated to the server? Yes -
9. i think i will bring a sence of discipline to the server making sure people dont cheat by using xray and other bad mods D: (xray ruins your game guys )
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome