Why is Filezilla derping so bad??

kiracookie's Avatar kiracookie9/26/13 9:00 pm
1 emeralds 114 3
9/27/2013 10:17 am
kiracookie's Avatar kiracookie
Whenever I try to throw in some jar files, or edit configuration files a lot of weird stuff happens that never used to happen.
I just purchased a new server from a different hosting company and decided to do some configuring, and this kind of stuff happens...

1. It'll say something already existed and wants to overwrite it, when I refreshed it previously to make sure it wasn't there beforehand. May happen multiple times for the same file.
2.Transfers are derpy. It'll jump from being like 30% finished, to 0%, load up to 30, and go back, and fairly fast and constantly.
3. Even when files are successfully loaded, they appear with 0 bytes in the files within Filezilla
4.I finish configuring a file, only to try to overwrite it and lose half of the data in the process.

I'm using the very latest version of Filezilla.
This has NEVER happened to me in the past. Does anybody have ideas to any fixes?
kiracookie
Level 13 : Journeyman Pokemon