Help

Aanast31YT's Avatar Aanast31YT3/8/21 1:57 am history
3/8/2021 3:30 am
HoboMaggot's Avatar HoboMaggot
Hello
so 2 days ago i started a minecraft spigot server that i was hosting from my computer and i started making some minigames and some other stuff but because i couldn't do everything on my own i needed to port forward so my friends can help me finish the server faster and because i am from Greece my router is a lot different from all the people that do tutorials for how to port forward and yes there are some Greek youtubers that did a video but it is not my router so it is completely different and i don't understand anything but i found a site in google to how to port forward with any router i found mine and i port forwarded correctly but my friends still could not log in the server i searched a little bit and i found a video that said to me that i needed to allow the port 25565 thru my windows firewall i did it and i made two rules for the inbound and two rules for the outbound (two rules that means 1 for tcp and 1 for udp) and then when i tried to open up the server it told me something completely weird , it told me that the server could not open up because another server was running at the same time with the port 25565 BUT yes i have another server on my computer but it is was not open at the time because this server is just a backup of my server so i think this is not the problem.

I don't know what to do please help whatever suggestion is appreciated.

Sorry if you don't understand something English is not my first language
Aanast31YT
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner