Hey YOU!!!! Calling on experienced PMC peoplez

Rhombusk's Avatar Rhombusk3/14/22 7:33 pm
3/14/2022 11:29 pm
Rhombusk's Avatar Rhombusk
So. You experienced folks out there. I'm an upcoming builder, with some good cred, and I need to know what things I can do to spice up my submissions.

For example, what kinds of pictures grab people's attention. When are the best times to post on PMC. What other things can I do in general to get those extra views on my submissions.

Anyone else mind checking out my builds, I build towers and stuff, so let me know what you think, and feel free to leave a diamond and favorite.

Thanks for the TIPS!
Rhombusk
Level 34 : Artisan Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Galaxium
03/14/2022 8:20 pm
Level 48 : Master Fox
history
From past experience, I can confidently say that the "kinds of pictures that grab people's attention" are anime.
To get more views, you can try making a video about it on YouTube.
Rhombusk
03/14/2022 11:29 pm
Okay.
Echo4Al8RexCoco
03/14/2022 8:10 pm
Level 29 : Expert Musician
My suggestion is do what you like to do and don't chase after what other people like. Your content is yours so do what you'd like with it, it's not who consumes it, it's yours.

And real talk for a moment, how many views you get or how many subscribers you have doesn't define you or represent how good of a person you are. I've seen a lot of people who have millions of subscribers on YouTube that are complete and utter jerks. I've also met a lot of people who have less than a hundred subs on YouTube and they're some of the wisest, most knowledgeable, and friendliest people on Earth. As my 8th grade Social Studies teacher once said, "All this race stuff is stupid. What I learned in the military is that there are really only two groups of people in this world, and it's not black and white. It's nice people and jerks."
Rhombusk
03/14/2022 8:11 pm
Agreed.
Rhombusk
03/14/2022 8:03 pm
Anyone who's willing to checkout some of my builds and let me know what I can improve on in terms of pictures, text, etc.

www.planetminecraft.com/member/rhombusk/
MJ_mcMaster
03/14/2022 7:53 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
i dont really know much, but you should reasearch about what the majority of the community likes and dislikes. for example, there was a time (and its still going on but less svere) when there was a big wave of hate towards OP loot datapacks and minecraft but datapacks. thats because they were way too easy too make, annoying, no one likes it, they hog the views from all the good submissions.

so just make an unusual "never seen before" map

for the thumbnail, most maps on the popular reel (aka the thing with submissions featured on the home page) has a basic pic of the build, and they have shaders. i have no idea why but they look impressive.

really impressive.

to spice up your builds, get a title with some fancy text from a site like lingojam's fancy text gen

add pipe lines -> |
to divide "sections" like for example,

MAP NAME | MULTIPLAYER FRIENDLY! | BETA

i think you can just look at the website statistics which can be found in the home page at the bar at the right side, scroll down, and you should see "site statistics" and they show how many people are online, so if you do some "math" and research when most people are online, you should be able to use the scheduled publish feature to upload it that time.
Rhombusk
03/14/2022 7:56 pm
Alright bro. Thanks for the sub too(Much appreciated). Will follow these spectacular tips. In the meantime. Has anyone else got some pointers??
MJ_mcMaster
03/14/2022 8:00 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
what are pointers

i would like to help
Rhombusk
03/14/2022 8:02 pm
Haha I meant tips. Im just using synonyms to make the sentence sound less repetitive
LynnDoesArt
03/14/2022 7:36 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Artist
Idk much abt the technical stuff, but I do know how to catch people's attention. I made my own pfp, so if you need an image maker/supplier I got your back!
Rhombusk
03/14/2022 7:47 pm
Alright thanks! Ill keep in touch
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome