Hire an architect who can build small town buildings in European and American style!

LeQimiao's Avatar LeQimiao8/13/23 12:34 am history
1 emeralds 166
Prioritize the recruitment of architects with European and American styles

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will provide you with a map and design draft, and you can build the building I need at the approximate location above. There is no need for interior decoration, but if you are building a two-story small building, there must be a hierarchy; Most of my maps are from rural towns, with relatively few high-rise buildings, so the project volume is not large. Assigning a task can be completed within 3-5 days, and if the construction speed is fast, more tasks will be given.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In terms of price: $5 for buildings with one to two floors (if the interior is built, an additional $3-6 will be added based on the quality).
Buildings with two or more floors may cost $10. (Depending on the construction level and quality, the interior price is the same as above)
Salary can be settled on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, as I have just started working and I don't have enough money. If you feel the price is low, you can negotiate with me before joining.
Facebook:Le Qimiao;Discord:LeQimiao.
LeQimiao
Level 31 : Artisan Miner