HiluxCraft is now recruiting staff!!

Alastdair's Avatar Alastdair11/24/15 6:18 am
1 emeralds 150 7
11/25/2015 12:56 am
Ironvo's Avatar Ironvo
Hello, I am the Main Owner of Hiluxcraft. Today i noticed i needed Alot of staff! So i decided to post on here. I will show you ranks but let me tell you something! Don't come on the server cussing. When i posted here ages ago alot of people came on cussing to i will temp-ban players who get out of term with it.
Ranks
5 Administrators
6 Moderators
9 helpers
3 builders
1 Global Admin
head-mod
IP hiluxcraft.myserver.gs
Click to reveal
Name
Rank
Past expeirence
Why?
Tell us something about your self.
Alastdair
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/25/2015 12:56 am
Level 1 : New Network
Ironvo
Name:
IGN: Ironvo
First Name: Thomas
Skype Name: aathomas5

Admin/Mod

Skills/Experience: Well, my skills are knowing how to calm down chat and make everyone happy, I've once owned a server but I didn't get enough donations to keep it running. I've been admin on 3 servers because I can help with plugins very well. Also I started youtube yesterday so I could do youtube on your server but again I started yesterday . I know how to advertise without getting in trouble, I know how to spot a hacker and get proof of it easily. Ive also been playing minecraft sence it first came out.

Why?:
As of now I am looking for a server to help around with. I feel as though I should help people not just as a job, but as a fun hobby too. It just seems cool to be part of something that could possibly turn very big. I've always loved to be staff on servers easy or hard its worth it. It can also can be fun to put my plugin adding skills to action. Also I can learn more things about the plugins. I have seen server turn very big and I wanna try to make this server just like that. Why wouldn't I wanna help somone who needs help when you just know you could help.

Tell me about yourself: I'm funny, comical, little inmature, nice, hiper , and odd. I love to play minecraft every day. I love video games. I been loving uploading youtube videos (started yesterday). I'm irish, I'm active on skype, youtube, and servers I play on. I love comedy. I like to talk to people. I guess that is it for that.
11/25/2015 12:39 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
DJ_Kazz
Name: Haelyn
IGN: TeraLoveGamer
Rank: I'd prefer administrator because I have had more experience with admin. But if you choose me, just put me where you want to. :3
Past experience: I have worked on a few servers as Administrators, builder, and etc. If you ever get a website for you server, I can help in doing that considering I know how html coding goes and such. (I'm not saying I am the best when it comes to websites but yeah..) I would suggest investing in an enjin webpage because I am on there very actively. Plus, you need a way to contact staff that are not on the server. Also a place to report players and problems. Am I right?
Why? I feel as though I should help people not just as a job, but as a fun hobby too. I love helping people on servers. It is really fun and serious for me. I also love to see servers reach to great levels of succession and being apart of that just feels amazing.
Tell us something about your self. I am very nice and not biased about anything. I don't judge people either. I don't know one's own views on a subject and I probably never will. Either way, I am pretty easy to get along with.

If you need to contact me, feel free to use my skype: TeraLoveGamer
11/24/2015 6:49 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
iiRadiix
Name: Danniel
IGN: TheJoshyG
Past experience: 4 Years of MC. Know my way around servers, plugins, player problems, owned a couple of servers before I stopped playing, professional, etc.
Why?: As of now I am looking for a server to help around with. I love to help and whatnot. I will gladly take any position that suits me best.
Tell us something about your self.: My name is Danniel, 16, I am a student in high school and I am following my career of being a Graphic Designer. I make graphics for clients. Sometimes I use my skills for services to people I think need it the most.

If you'd like to know anything else, my Skype is iiradiix. Thanks!
11/24/2015 5:30 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
StingerPlayz
bored
11/24/2015 5:15 pm
Alastdair
Bump
11/24/2015 7:21 am
Lexi_Meow
Name- Lexi
AGE- 13
IGN - Lexi_Meow
Rank - Mod or admin
Past expeirence - I have been a mod and admin on many servers in the past and I am a Sr. Admin on a running factions server.
Why? I enjoy helping servers keep their members in line so that everyone can play with ease and without worry. I love to see servers who are functioning well and players enjoy playing on that server. So I would like to join your server because I hope it functions in a great way that will be fun for me to play on along with other people.
Tell us something about your self - I am 1 year ahead in math (So I take a grade up in math. and I am top in my math class.
Also my skype is Lexi._.Meow it would be the easiest to contsct me :3
11/24/2015 6:19 am
Alastdair
IP hiluxcraft.myserver.gs
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome