How Much You Like Minecraft

EpicGamer10's Avatar EpicGamer109/26/16 6:30 pm
1 emeralds 205 6
9/26/2016 9:11 pm
EpicGamer10's Avatar EpicGamer10
How much do YOU like Minecraft? I love minecraft. I've been playing it since 1.7, or two years ago. Please let me know how long you have been playing minecraft and how much you like it. My first time playing minecraft pc, I thought you could only break tall grass blocks. But then, my best friend, SwitchMaster09, found out that you had to hold down the left mouse button. He then found out how you walk. It took us about a week or two to find out how to craft weapons. Please let me know some of YOUR experiences in the comments below.
EpicGamer10
Level 22 : Expert Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/26/2016 9:11 pm
EpicGamer10
that's a cool history
09/26/2016 9:04 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
I started back in 2010 (6 years ago) when you could go play minecraft for free on Minecraft.net and join randome servers where everyone would build dirt houses or other unappropriate parts and no one would bat an eye. They would laugh and build their own dirt house.

What Minecraft means to me is like asking me what my best friend means to me. She/it can never be replaced by anything. No matter how far down it goes, and no matter how bad it gets. I still remember running around in Alpha building my very first sky-scraper of wood and glass.

Now-a-days building Imperial themed builds that variet in every size from small 100x100 to 5000x5000. I do miss the times where I only knew how to build a dirt town and thinking that a bucket was the most importen thing to use Iron for :'D

In short:
I've been playing for 6 years (Since Minecraft was released)
And I can't descripe my love for the game. It shaped me as a person, just like my best friend did.
09/26/2016 8:49 pm
EpicGamer10
I had not read any instructions for some reason. So I was a complete noob.
09/26/2016 8:43 pm
Level 29 : Expert Blacksmith
striker107
In my first world (in indev) I was a "master" of Minecraft (I read the entire wiki before I started) so I never really had the "noob" stage. But I lost my home and died three times trying to find it and I raged and deleted the world. And that's all of it.
09/26/2016 8:37 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
craftykids
I think Minecraft is amazing, and it's definitely my favorite game, but I've been playing for over five years (since Beta 1.3_01) and I don't have as much fun actually playing anymore. I still update my texture pack, though, and sometimes work on other Minecraft-related projects; and, obviously, I go on PMC.
09/26/2016 6:32 pm
EpicGamer10
Sadly, that world was lost. Please let me know what your first world was like.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome