InnoceantRpg - Need dev to make a custom plugin for server

Enoceant's Avatar Enoceant12/10/16 10:57 pm
12/10/2016 11:15 pm
Zanctarian's Avatar Zanctarian
Hi, im currently making a new rpg server, and the server wont be up until the dungeon and map has been finished. The server is based on Sword Art Online

i need a plugin that can work with mobs/ mythic mobs plugin

as for the name of the plugin,
Plugin: Boss Monument

so that when a player/party kills a boss, their names will be written on a sign, somewhere.

Features:

can you put in config.yml a setting where that i can put which mobs(mythic mobs) they have to defeat, so when they kill a normal mob, their names wont be on the sign, whereas when they kill a boss, their names will be on sign

like this:

mobs:
- Goblin King
- illfang

Can you make a feature where you can use worldedit or something els so the player/group with the permission can set up where the signs are, just like in hungergames or survival games.

the signs will be placed Top to bottom, then the next column goes from up to down as well, depending on where the player left clicked and right clicked, in the order of the People who killed the bosses first.
I am goin to put up the signs on a wall, so can you make it so that when i left click and right click on the wall it wont replace the wall, but the signs will go on it.

Can you make a feature for this because in my server it has different floors, so that when you kill a boss u advance to next floor.

and everytime another person kills a boss the whole list will go down, adding the player name to the list of the boss he killed.

format so this will be the whole design:

Floor 1 Boss - (boss name here)
(Name)
(Name)
(Name)

Floor 2 Boss - (boss name here)
(Name)
(Name)
(Name)

Commands:
/list create (name)
- lets player use axe (wand in worldedit to set where the signs will be placed)
/list remove (name)
/list update
- updates the list

plugins that will need for this to work:
Mythicmobs:
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/mythicmobs.5702/

Party:
https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/skillapi-parties
Enoceant
Level 1 : New Network