IoG TransNova || Builders, Developers Needed! || 32GB RAM

yyyyer2's Avatar yyyyer211/19/14 10:04 am
1 emeralds 481 7
11/24/2014 10:04 pm
yyyyer2's Avatar yyyyer2
Institute of Gamers - TransNova is an upcoming server that wishes to become one of the best servers and most importantly, a great community. Right now, we have already set many things up, which includes the server hosting, permissions, ranks, and much more. Therefore, we are currently in the search of Builders, Developers, and Youtubers. If you are interested, please continue reading.

Server idea:
The TransNova team wishes to bring you one of the best experience of Minecraft. We aim for building MiniGames, Survival and Faction Gamemodes that is unique and fun to play. In order to do this, our team is in the process of coding our own server plugins to maximise your gaming adventure. In the future, we will have multiple Spawns, many MiniGames and of course, the beautiful biomes.

Our Goals:
Become a wide known server
Create and finish the server website
Finish building everything
Receive donations
Recieve a 32GB RAM server [Done]

Apply now!

Builder:
Your role is to build the server. You must have lots of experience building and designing in order for us to accept you.
Click to reveal
Role: Builder
Name:
IGN:
Pictures of Builds:

Developer:
Your role is to create and finish the server website/code plugins/configur the server. You must have lots of experience in this in order for us to accept you.
Click to reveal
Role: Developer
Name:
IGN:
Developer Experience:

Youtuber:
Your role is to advertise the server. In order for us to accept you, you must have at least 50 subscribers, a good computer which can handle 30FPS w/ shaders, and a quality recorder. Also, you must have good editing skills.
Click to reveal
Role: Youtuber
Name:
IGN:
Youtube Channel:
Experience [optional]:

P.S. If you contribute positively to the server, you will get 5~30% of the server donations.
yyyyer2
Level 20 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/24/2014 8:13 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Mage
catdog1234
Role: Developer
Name: Blake
IGN: Acer_Mortem
Developer Experience:

I have been working with Java for 2.5-3 years. I've developed numerous projects, however all of them have been private, and none have been released publicly. Some features of them include: a class system, a capture the flag system, a Spell/Ability (World of Warcraft-esque) system, Custom Entities (using NMS), and a Prison system (mines with regenerating ores, etc.)
11/24/2014 12:18 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
PaddyHDxD
Role: Builder
Name: Paddy
IGN: PaddyHDxD
Pictures of Builds: imgur.com/fDLgh8p
11/24/2014 10:04 pm
yyyyer2
Accepted as Builder! Thanks for applying and my Skype is jasonliubsb2000
11/24/2014 11:54 am
Level 1 : New Network
QHMTechOfficial
Developer app

Name: Quade

IGN: theQwerty101

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/QHMTechOfficial

About: I mostly Develop small plugins but I make good custom ones for servers I make here is my posted projects (Posted not Only)( http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/fake-opme/ and http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/chatprotector/ ) but I have been learning Java for 2 years and I have played Minecraft for 3 and a half
years. I also know HTML and some CSS for website development.
11/21/2014 5:55 am
yyyyer2
bump
11/20/2014 2:35 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
Darcyyy
Developer App

Name: Zac
IGN: darcy646
Developer Experience: I have played minecraft for 5 years, and over that time I have been developing and setting up servers... I know a range of plugins and I love too manage them...

Please add me on Skype, then we will chat about it more
11/20/2014 1:25 am
yyyyer2
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome