♕KingMC Factions server, looking for ALMOST ALL staff ranks♕

Skiziboo's Avatar Skiziboo12/4/16 9:37 pm
1 emeralds 170 3
12/6/2016 5:30 pm
cyberryan's Avatar cyberryan

[u]
[size=150][center][b]Welcome to KingMC![/b][/center][/u][/size]

[center]We're a factions server that has just released. We're looking for players, staff, builders, and devs.[/center]
[hr][/hr]
[center][size=150]ALL OPEN POSITIONS:[/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[center]Helper (6)
Moderator (4)
SrMod (2)
Admin (2)
Developer (1)
Builder (3)[/center]
[hr][/hr]
If you are interested in applying, please fill out the following form.

[hr][/hr]
Name:
IGN:
Skype/Discord:
Timezone:
What rank are you applying for?:
Roughly how much time do you think you can spend on this server per week? (in hours):

Past experience with this position:
What are you strengths?:
What are your weaknesses?:
What sets you apart from the other applicants?:
[b](for positions other than builder/dev)[/b] How would you deal with a high stress situation where there are multiple/many players harassing you?:
[b](for builders/devs)[/b] Please link screenshots or a github, something like that, to show previous work:
[b](for devs)[/b] Why should we trust you with this much power on our server?:
[b](for builders)[/b] Are you okay with working as/on a team?:
[b](all positions)[/b] Do you have any way of getting a voucher from a server you've previously worked on?[b] (this is not needed, it's just going to help your chances greatly)[/b]:

[hr][/hr]

[center][b]Website: [/b][url]www.KingMC.org[/url]
[b]Server IP: [/b]play.KingMC.org[/center]

[hr][/hr]
Skiziboo
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/06/2016 5:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
cyberryan
Name: Ryan Cox
IGN: cyberryan
Skype/Discord: skype:ryguy1956
Timezone:central time zone
What rank are you applying for?: moderater
Roughly how much time do you think you can spend on this server per week? (in hours): somewhere around 15 hours

Past experience with this position: I am currently a moderater on a small server that is closed so that we can start it up
What are you strengths?: problem solver, responisble like helping others
What are your weaknesses?: building
What sets you apart from the other applicants?: I like to help others and I want to keep a server as hacker free as possible
How would you deal with a high stress situation where there are multiple/many players harassing you?: I would either tempmute them or ignore them
(all positions) Do you have any way of getting a voucher from a server you've previously worked on? I don't think so
I really hope I get on the server, I think this will be a great server and I have high expectations for it!
12/04/2016 10:02 pm
pierpeach
Name: Pier pronounced Pierre
IGN: Pierpeach
Timezone: UTC eastern timezone
Amount of time: Maybe around 15-20 hours, some weeks more and some weeks less
Past experience: I have no definite experience but I am very mature and can be a good leader
Strengths: Mature, Responsible, Can help solve problem
Weaknesses: Building
Difference from other applicant: I actually mean the things I'm saying and don't gas up my "resume"
How I would deal with many players harassing me: depending on the level of harassment I would talk to them and see what their problem is or just block them if it gets too serious
Why you should trust me: because I know how to deal with high intensity problems and know lots about minecraft and won't mess up your server
I know I have a low chance of getting on but I really hope I do, I understand I probably won't since I've never worked on a server before, but I guess everyone has to start somewhere.
12/04/2016 9:50 pm
Jezza_Of_Codin
Name: Jeremy Ferguson
IGN: Jezza_Of_Codin
Skype/Discord: Skype is Jezza_Of_Codin
Timezone: UTC+8.00
What rank are you applying for?: Developer
Roughly how much time do you think you can spend on this server per week? 32hrs

Past experience with this position: I owned a server with my friend that is now blooming its a minecraft server camp for kids here is the website http://www.mindbuzz.com.au/ i helped build the server from scratch
What are you strengths?: code and plugins
What are your weaknesses?:Building
What sets you apart from the other applicants?:I know alot when it comes to plugins and coding
How would you deal with a high stress situation where there are multiple/many players harassing you?:i zone them out if need be im that type of person
Please link screenshots or a github, something like that, to show previous work: unfortunatly i dont take screenshots as i get the work done if u need proof i can prove to u on the server
Why should we trust you with this much power on our server?: i dont piss around i get the job done as i said in last question put me in a trial if need be i can prove myself to you
Do you have any way of getting a voucher from a server you've previously worked on? (this is not needed, it's just going to help your chances greatly):i have no voucher but if ud like msg my mate on email to ask if u need just ask me for his email
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome