►LegionDoomCraft: A growing server in need of staff!◄

Jessicuhh13's Avatar Jessicuhh135/29/15 5:58 am
1 emeralds 140 2
5/29/2015 6:43 am
potatopoat2's Avatar potatopoat2
►►►LEGIONDOOMCRAFT◄◄◄

LegionDoomCraft is a brand new server in need of dedicated individuals to help in its construction.

We are able to provide the funds, now we just need players who are interested in creating something out of nothing ^^

There is no age limit to apply, but we expect any new recruits to act professionally.

Open Positions:
2x Helper
4x Builder
1x Mod
2x Admin

If you are interested in becoming part of the Staff Team Please fill out this form!
We will get back to you within 0-6 hours

Name:

In Game Name:

How old are you?

What position are you applying for?

Why do you want the rank?

Skype username: (optional)

Are you able to donate?

How can you help the server?

Please rate your WorldEdit skills (0-10)

Please rate your building skills (0-10)

Please rate your knowledge with configuring plugins (0-10)

Anything else we should know?

Jessicuhh13
Level 1 : New Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/29/2015 6:43 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
potatopoat2
Name: Jordan

In Game Name: MrWhaleMan17
How old are you? 13

What position are you applying for? Moderator Whatever works

Why do you want the rank? I would like the rank because I love to help new servers in need grow. I'm a very useful person. I always help out new players and staff members. Just going to show some of my experience with staff. I have owned my own server and been every rank below. I have been Co-Owner on 2 servers. One of those servers is called EzFactions the other server is called Undeadcraft. I have been head-admin on 2 servers the servers are down due to the lack of donations. I'm currently an Admin on a server called KnoxCraft if you would like the ip I will share it in skype. I'm currently a chat-moderator on a server called RelentlessPvp. Moderator on a server in beta doesn't have a name yet. I've been staff on many other servers also. I'm currently planning on making a $20 server with my friend on june 13. I'm going to be the second owner on that server. I have a descent amount of experience with building and redstone structures so if you need any help with those I could sure help. I'm also very experienced at helping new players. I can memorize all the rules for your server and also the punishments for each rule. I have played minecraft for about 5 years and been on server and been staff for about 4 years.

Skype username: (optional) jordan.collins37

Are you able to donate? No sorry because I'm planning on making a $20 server with my friend.

How can you help the server? There are many ways I can help your server out your server. I can help you build anything you are having trouble with or just something that needs built. I can help you build a spawn, warps, arenas, etc. I can help every new player that joins the server if needed I will always make sure they follow the rules and I could keep an eye on all staff member to make sure they don't abuse their powers of staff. I can help manage the plugins and help make ranks and ideas for donation ranks. I'm not as good with PermissionEx as I am with GroupManager. I can keep watch of the server for you if you ever went somewhere for a bit and you wanted me to. If you don't fully trust any of your other staff members, you can surely trust me.

Please rate your WorldEdit skills (0-10) 9

Please rate your building skills (0-10) 7

Please rate your knowledge with configuring plugins (0-10) 2

Anything else we should know? I have been playing minecraft for about 5 years now. I'm a very nice, fun, and funny person to hang around. I'm 13 years old I'm a lot more mature and experienced than other people. I think being apart of any staff team is a great experience and I love to help servers grow. I always have a good times and help players that need help. I'm a very useful, trustful person. I never lie. I have never abused my powers of staff nor will I ever. I never get angry with anyone.
05/29/2015 6:09 am
Level 1 : New Miner
RadiantEclipse7
Name:
AliRay
In Game Name:
RadiantEclipse7
How old are you?
What position are you applying for?
Admin
Why do you want the rank?
I wanted to start a server of my own, but never had the funds. I would love to come help your server grow into something great! I dont even need the rank to be honest, I just love to help.
Skype username: (optional)
none
Are you able to donate?
unfortunately no
How can you help the server?
I am experienced in using and configuring plugins such as WorldGuard, WorldEdit, Essentials, Prison, Survival Games, etc. Also, I know how to create Enjin sites if you guys need one
Please rate your WorldEdit skills (0-10)
Please rate your building skills (0-10)
Please rate your knowledge with configuring plugins (0-10)
Anything else we should know?
I think that covers it
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome