Looking for assistant with my Project.

NeroDeath's Avatar NeroDeath7/16/14 3:53 pm
1 emeralds 728 2
7/21/2014 10:25 pm
NeroDeath's Avatar NeroDeath
I have been working on a large Legend of Zelda themed project that will encompass almost all of the games in one map. The problem is I have been working on this project for a long time, almost a year now, and I am finding it hard to work on the more detailed structures such as towns and dungeons when I still need to do the small stuff like setting up spawned and copying and pasting land mases. What I need is an assistant to take care of these tasks for me so I can focus on getting done what needs to be done. Your job is very simple I will message you what needs to be done and you just take care of it at your own pace. These jobs can go from creating spawners for enemies in the over world to copying an entire world map and pasting it bit by bit to its flat land in the nether. I have had problems before with getting help on this project so I ask that if you accept the job you will promise to work on it, or if you no longer wish to you will tell me so I can find a replacement. You will get credit for your work in the credits, but for that to happen you need to do work. If you are interested please comment below. The requirements are knowledge of how to use the MCEdit Program for Minecraft.
NeroDeath
Level 12 : Journeyman Ranger