Looking For Builders/Staff/Helper's

xJamroid's Avatar xJamroid5/6/15 10:56 am
1 emeralds 173 8
5/6/2015 2:35 pm
typimpdaddy's Avatar typimpdaddy
At this very moment in time I am in the middle of creating a server, although this is a slow process, its even slower on my own. So I am turning to the best minecraft community I know for help.

Builders :- I am need of builders who will build alongside me, to help create the spawn village. The spawn village has a sort of medieval theme to it, and I would also like it to be pretty organic as well. I am looking for experienced builders, who have unique designs and ideas, and are not afraid to express themselves through blocks.

Helpers :- I am looking for people to test things out on, such as permissions. To see if a certain group can use a certain command or item. They would also be required to try and find any bugs/exploits that could break the server.

Admin :- I have a select number of admin positions available, so I will be picky. However if you think you can manage the job, making sure nobody is up to no good, and that all the server is working fine, then feel free to apply. You have to be stern, but fair. You cannot abuse your admin powers, if you are playing, you will be playing fairly.

If you would like to apple for one of these positions feel free to apple using this format :-
Name :-
Position applying for :-
Experience :-
xJamroid
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/06/2015 2:35 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
typimpdaddy
IGN:blockmichael
Applying for admin
Experience: I have owned many servers during a 3 year time period till now but recently stopped playing minecraft like 5-6 months ago due to no enough money and time to run my servers and other things but yesterday I have just came back into the minecraft realm again ready to work my way up again and help some servers on the way im very experienced with plugins and have knowledge on mostly everything with servers im currently working on trying to learn how to create plugins

05/06/2015 12:00 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Omena
IGN:Drtumppi
Applying for builder, well , higher ranks are fine aswell.
Experience : Been having own server for pretty long until i didnt have money to pay for the host . been building in several servers. Atm have own server for building so u may come to look what i have done.
Didnt wanna make long application cuz im tired but contact me on skype as fast as you can
05/06/2015 11:46 am
Level 1 : New Miner
MihingWolf14
05/06/2015 11:45 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
xJamroid
I have sent both of you requests
05/06/2015 11:39 am
Level 1 : New Artist
xSorrowxLightx
Name : Sophia (IGN: xSorrowxLightx)
Position applying for : any, really
Experience :
Mod: 3
Admin: 2
I am also a novice builder, if that helps any.
Skype : xSorrowxLightx but i dont use it much. i will if need be
05/06/2015 11:33 am
Level 1 : New Miner
MihingWolf14
Name :- MiningWolf14
Position applying for :- any
Experience :-
Co-owner: 1
Head-Admin: 1
Admin: 2
Head-Mod: 2
Mod: 3