Looking for Developpers and Builders!

_Kerosis_'s Avatar _Kerosis_8/2/15 8:34 pm
8/3/2015 7:56 pm
_Kerosis_'s Avatar _Kerosis_
Hey everyone!

My server is now currently changing to mini-games and we need people that can code the games, I will be looking for 3 developpers to code and a team of builders about 5 to build the arenas,

You will have to write an application very well built, with effort. and with time.

Click to reveal
Username:
Name:
Age ( 13 + )
What you can do for the server ( Developpers = Coding Builders = Builds )
Experience on other servers:
Maturity level:
How many hours per day? per week?
Why do you want to help us?
How far will you be willing to contribute?

Thank you and have a good one!
_Kerosis_
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/03/2015 7:14 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
TehCaptainCake
Username: TehCaptainCake
Name: Steve
Age ( 13 + ): 13
What you can do for the server Builders = Builds
Experience on other servers:Im builder in 2 servers the 1 is closed the other 1 is not ready yet
Maturity level:(1-10) 9
How many hours per day? per week? (per week) 20+ (per day) 5+
Why do you want to help us?Cause i dont have anything to do so im helping servers and you are the first
How far will you be willing to contribute?*idk what to say*
08/03/2015 7:56 pm
_Kerosis_
Declined. We don't nee anymore builders.
08/03/2015 4:29 pm
CookieNoob101
I can't find where you posted it. Can you give me your Skype here?
Or just go ahead and contact me on Skype: lsuforever
08/03/2015 12:59 pm
friedspider
Username: friedspider
Name: Mohammed
Age ( 13 + ) 15
What you can do for the server ( Developpers = Coding Builders = Builds ) Coding Builds
Experience on other servers: I have lots of experience, been co-owner of a server that was shut down due to money issues, it was called ignitionmc. i have been admin on 2 servers but they were shut down because of scams and money and i have been builder on 3 servers and 2 were shut down because of scams and i helped build the other which was succesful
Maturity level: outta 10? 9/10
How many hours per day? per week? May Vary
Why do you want to help us? Because i want to help build this server to its highest potential.
How far will you be willing to contribute? As far as the server takes us

Thanks for reading
-friedspider
08/03/2015 6:56 pm
_Kerosis_
Are you applying for Developper? Are you able to code minigames? If yes please give me your skype
08/03/2015 12:58 pm
friedspider
Username: friedspider
Name: Mohammed
Age ( 13 + ) 15
What you can do for the server ( Developpers = Coding Builders = Builds ) Coding Builds
Experience on other servers: I have lots of experience, been co-owner of a server that was shut down due to money issues, it was called ignitionmc. i have been admin on 2 servers but they were shut down because of scams and money and i have been builder on 3 servers and 2 were shut down because of scams and i helped build the other which was succesful
Maturity level:outta 10? 9/10
How many hours per day? per week? May Vary
Why do you want to help us? Because i want to help build this server to its highest potential.
How far will you be willing to contribute? As far as the server takes us

Thanks for reading
-friedspider
08/03/2015 10:43 am
Level 28 : Expert Engineer
DeltaStorm
Username: DeltaStormTV
Name: Asaf Sanany
What you can do for the server: I am a builder. I'm applying because i would like to build on your server.
Experience on other servers: I have helped to build 2 other servers.
Maturity level: High
Hours per day: 3-4 hours a day
Why do you want to help us? I'm looking for another server i ca build in. That's what I do.
How far will you be willing to contribute? I'll pretty much do whatever I'm told.
Thank you for putting your time and reading my request.
~Delta
08/03/2015 1:13 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
LilyXD_
Username: Spikey_Sin
Name:Adam Warfum
Age ( 13 + )14
What you can do for the server ( Developers = Coding Builders = Builds )
Experience on other servers:About 9-12 months ago I held multiple similar positions to this on many servers. I also was a co-owner for a small server that never really took off, but there my main job was to hire and check everyone in the team was working to their full potential. However all these servers primarily became inactive or closed down, so I decided to take a break and return after exams. In summary, I have plenty of experience in roles from Helper to Co-Owner.
Maturity level: 8
How many hours per day? per week? 6-8 per day
Why do you want to help us? I think I could benefit the server because I am an empathetic and understanding person, who knows how to be firm. I believe in fairness. I think all these qualities would be a great asset to any server. I'm good with people, and I have don't let my feelings cloud my judgement. (Sorry for using such a cliche phrase, but I couldn't think of a better way to say it.) I work well in a team, and I'm hard-working, and competitively determined to always do my best.
to make your Server A better place for people and make sure everybody is happy. Minecraft is something I really enjoy, and I love the feeling you get when you know you're making a difference to a community. Your server sounds interesting, and the position that requires filling sounds just right for me. I'm not going to lie, I know my application isn't perfect. But then, at least I haven't lied to make things sound better. I still believe I can make a positive contribution to a safe atmosphere on your server.
How far will you be willing to contribute? ^^^^
08/03/2015 8:26 am
_Kerosis_
What are you applying for? I said we needed Builders and Developpers, Although staff will not be needed right away, send me your skype when we will be needing staff ill message you.
08/02/2015 11:35 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Mage
Vastly_
Username: _Frogger_
Name: Foster

Building is my strong-suit, but I can do other things. I have tried coding before, for mods, however I couldn't stick to it. So, if it's needed i can learn again. I have helped other severs, in the building area, that are no longer operating. The two that i helped the most were, ZeldaCraft and SeedCraft. ZeldaCraft was around two years ago when my building skills weren't near as good as they are now, not to brag. And SeedCraft was a little less than a year ago and the owner thought i was above average. I became friends with both owners. This is partially because of my maturity level which, on a one-to-ten scale, is at seven to eight, and I think is the best place to be, because you're not completely uptight but aren't all loosey-goosey. AS for the amount of time i can put in, school is starting back up so i can give two hours and thirty minutes on weekdays and three hours on weekends. I guess I want to help you because I haven't helped a server in some time. I'm also one of those people that wants to be asked for help. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "How far" but I'm going to assume you mean "How long". And to that, I have an answer. I will be willing to help as long as I'm needed.
Thanks
08/03/2015 8:27 am
_Kerosis_
I believe you did not look at the application form... Please do it correctly or go apply somewhere else.
08/03/2015 12:46 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Mage
Vastly_
Really? That completely changed my mind about this sever. The fact that you couldn't see that answered every question in that application in paragraph form makes me question why you asked for an application that took time and effort. If you wanted me to put my application in the form you placed the questions in, it might have been best to specify. And I will go apply somewhere else.
Thanks
08/02/2015 10:41 pm
CookieNoob101
Are you in need of a website developer?
08/03/2015 8:25 am
_Kerosis_
Yes If possible, Thank you.
08/03/2015 12:48 pm
CookieNoob101
You can read my post here and decide if you want me to help out
post3526813.html#p3526813

I can give an application also if needed.
08/03/2015 4:01 pm
_Kerosis_
I already posted there, add me on skype, Wrote it on your post
08/02/2015 10:11 pm
_Kerosis_
bump
08/02/2015 9:05 pm
_Kerosis_
bump