Looking for directors, actors, and editors!!!

CENACamperMC's Avatar CENACamperMC7/27/15 1:05 am
1 emeralds 262 3
8/2/2015 9:01 am
ELGC Spider's Avatar ELGC Spider
Hi there, I am CENACamper from MineGalaxyTV! MineGalaxyTV is a network of minecraft media including shows, movies, and animations!

MineGalaxyTV's network is a community of aspiring directors, actors, editors, and the like. What we do is we’re like “managers and promoters”. We manage our talent (actors) by helping them find new projects to help with, all while giving our producers and directors the people and resources to make their films and shows, and eventually display them on our channel and our app while giving them even more revenue than even youtube would hand them! With many awesome shows coming soon (some titles shown at the bottom), we are looking to expand our community by finding more people who are interested in joining! Just connect with me or one of our other managers by replying in the comments or adding me on skype (ragingwarlock), we'll get right to work by entering you in our talent database!

Don't think you have enough skill? Don't worry, we have rows of professionals that can't wait to take you on and train you in one of the groups of skills!

We are MineGalaxyTV, here to help out the next generations of minecraft media, and give them a new breath of life. Will you be a part of this revolutionary network?

Upcoming Shows:
The Blocking Dead
Big Brother
The Treasure Hunters
CENACamperMC
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner