Looking For Experienced Builders For A Very Unique Server

ANABOLICS's Avatar ANABOLICS8/30/16 10:22 pm
1 emeralds 181 8
9/2/2016 9:39 am
ANABOLICS's Avatar ANABOLICS
so i have a 16GBS server with unlimited SSD , 10Gbits uplink and just over 600Gbs DDOS protection , i am creating a unique , never seen server and I need experienced builders to help me accomplish this , once applied i will give you an insight of your job as i do not want to give away my idea for leacher , just fill out this quick application and i will get back to you

Name:
Ingame Name:
Age ( I will not judge you on your age i will judge you on maturity and loyalty )
Skype ( you can pm me if you do not want it on here , although it is required )
Favourite Building Style
Out Of A Scale Of 1/10 How Detailed Are You In Your Builds?
Lastly A Quick Insight Of Why You Want To Help The Server Out
ANABOLICS
Level 15 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/02/2016 9:39 am
ANABOLICS
Bump
08/31/2016 3:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Downloads
Is this a paid job?
08/31/2016 4:27 pm
ANABOLICS
no , this server is community based and nothing more
08/31/2016 11:30 am
DarthHoglet
Name: Jack
Ingame Name: PokeHeroes
Age ( I will not judge you on your age i will judge you on maturity and loyalty ) 13 ( Yes I know it is young but I am mature and loyal )
Skype ( you can pm me if you do not want it on here , although it is required ) tudormonkley
Favourite Building Style Medieval or Modern
Out Of A Scale Of 1/10 How Detailed Are You In Your Builds? I wouldn't be that big headed, maybe a 7.5? a bit above average?
Lastly A Quick Insight Of Why You Want To Help The Server Out Well I just wanna use my building skills to help people and you seem like a pretty cool person
08/31/2016 11:53 am
ANABOLICS
Do you have any images of any builds you have done ?
08/31/2016 9:13 am
ANABOLICS
i do not need any developers or staff , i have a solid staff team already prepared i am only looking for builders at the moment , sorry
08/31/2016 6:24 am
Dwarfahkiin
Name: Joe
Ingame Name: Dwarfahkiin
Skype: joe.hanc@sky.com (My account name is my E-Mail, I don't understand why either)
Fav. Building style: I like all types of building, but if I had to choose one I would choose either medieval/fantasy or big animals like dragons.
Build detail: I would say around 8 to 9 out of 10
Why:
I would like to see my builds actually being used for something useful, instead of them just being in my saves file. I also want my builds to be seen by as many people as possible, so this is a good opportunity. Also, I like to help out aspiring server owners as much as I possibly can.
08/31/2016 5:12 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Soccercrazyboy
Are any other positions needed or only builder, because i would like to help out your server but I'm only alright at building.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome