***//||Looking for a server job||\\***

DrakenGames's Avatar DrakenGames12/26/14 1:41 pm
1 emeralds 116 2
12/26/2014 2:16 pm
oovercraft's Avatar oovercraft
Hey Guys,

As you can tell from the title, I'm looking for a job with a server. Recently, I quit a job with a network due to misunderstanding co-workers, and i'm looking to help someone out with another network. My best roles in servers would be staff managing and forum managing. I can also build fairly well, and I work good with others.

The job that I am seeking the most is a server manager position for a new network. I can manage factions and creative servers the best, so those positions will be looked at before any others.

Here are my qualifications/
-Held various staff positions from trial-mod to Owner
-Experience with many kinds of servers(Factions, Creative, Towny, Modded, Vanilla, etc...)
-Expertise in staff management and enjin/guildlaunch website development

If you wish to ask any questions or just talk to me, my skype is Drakenslayer141.

I hope to be of service,
~Drake
DrakenGames
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/26/2014 2:16 pm
Level 1 : New Network
oovercraft
We could change mini games to factions or towny but I don't know at the moment.
12/26/2014 2:14 pm
Level 1 : New Network
oovercraft
I would need you but the server I am buying on Wednesday. You can help me build a hub spawn because I am using Bungee Coord. Skype : buffalosean

I am having -

Hub Server - (2 gb)
Bungee Setupp (5 gb)

-Cops and Crims (4 gb)
-Minigames (4 gb)
-Hunger Games (6 gb)

(66.00 monthly)

You don't have to pay, but it would be an appreciation. Now I will not hire you immediately to help the server. This server is not an [Owner] [Temp-Mod] [Admin] type server. This server everyone will be [Explorer. It is a hub and game server so no one runs it except the higher affiliates, who are basically behind the scenes, fixing problems, and being invisible to players except for an in game problem to be fixed. I allow my affiliates to have a 30 min break to play whatever game they want, but they must either go to [Explorer] or a donation rank to fit in. (Remember you will be recognized because I will put your head on a staff wall. So please consider my server or going to be server a place for you to enjoy yourself while working! Thank you,

RebelKnox {OoverMC}
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome