Looking for staff / Builders / Server planners

is_there's Avatar is_there10/26/14 3:42 am
12/1/2014 3:52 am
Darthcreeper765's Avatar Darthcreeper765
Hello, It's Issy again!!! I have decided to put together a new server, due to lack of other good servers to play on, you can check out my previous builds or servers on my profile. The new server's theme is still up in the air but I do have a general concept for this creation!

I am looking for:
1 - Website designer for premium features(Will be paid)
5 - Admins
5 - Mods
10 - Youtubers and Streamers
5- Jrmods - People that have never been staff.
10 - Builders

What I require for your application:
Your age:
Your Ign:
Hours per day you can play:
Examples of your worK:
Your skype:
Your best type of building(midevil,modern,spawns,house,terra).
Why you want to join us:
Previous experience:
Any other information you would like to add:

I've ran servers before so all copy and pasted apps will be declined, fake and plagiarized applications will be discarded.

Thanks for your time,
Issy.
is_there
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/01/2014 3:52 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Hunter
Darthcreeper765
[quote="Darthcreeper765"][quote="is_there"][quote="Darthcreeper765"]Your age: I am 14

Your Ign: Darthcreeper765

Hours per day you can play: On weekdays maybe an hour and a half on weekends two and a half hours to three hours

Examples of your worK: (Not Applying For Builder)

Your skype: jamieking9991

Your best type of building(midevil,modern,spawns,house,terra). (Not Applying For Builder)

Why you want to join us: I want to join you in your server, because I love helping new servers and I find it easier to staff on servers with experienced Owners :3 I can do a variety of things such as Advertising, I can use a big array of methods to advertise when the server is ready and I can also do ranks and permissions for you if its PEX or GroupManager either one I like to enforce the rules to the players and I use the appropriate punishments for each crime for example For Advertising I would first give them an hour mute and then if they were continuing I would give them a 15 hour temp-ban and if they continued after that I would Permanently ban them, For Griefing I would give them a warning to stop followed by a kick then a Ban. I never abuse permissions I only use them to ensure the enjoyment of the server to me and other players.

Previous experience: I have owned a server which was going quite well getting 45-60 players a day but then we were DDoS'ed twice so had to shut down for a while And I have been Co-Owner or 1 and have been Admin on 3 servers also Moderator or two which I was commended for very good work on your server

Any other information you would like to add: I am applying for Admin or Head-Admin

Thanks

I am if you still need staff
11/14/2014 12:24 am
is_there
Sorry guys computer was in the shop, please reapply if you are interested!
11/03/2014 10:57 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Narwhal
Rainbowz123
[
Your age: I am thirteen years of age, but people have guessed that I was eighteen based on my maturity.
Your Ign: h_banana123
Hours per day you can play: I can play around 4-5 hours per day.
Examples of your worK: I am not applying for builder.
Your skype: FryingPanBanana
Your best type of building(midevil,modern,spawns,house,terra). I am not applying for builder.
Why you want to join us: I would love to join this server because I enjoy helping people out. I love to see the players happy in a nice clean environment
Previous experience: I have been admin and co-owner previously on a medium/large server and they did not know me in real life. I worked my way up the staff ranks and I enjoyed helping people out there.
Any other information you would like to add: I am applying for admin.
11/03/2014 5:44 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
sessp
Your age: 16
Your Ign: sessp
Hours per day you can play: 3 weekdays, 5 weekends
Examples of your worK: connectmc.eu, 192.99.21.216:25901, zerucraft.mcph.co, quadcraft.enjin/25565, mc.aasmc.net mc.anonymouscraft.it
Your skype: Htminecraft
Your best type of building(midevil,modern,spawns,house,terra). I dont build
Why you want to join us: to help you expand your community
Previous experience: connectmc.eu, 192.99.21.216:25901, zerucraft.mcph.co, quadcraft.enjin/25565, mc.aasmc.net mc.anonymouscraft.it
Any other information you would like to add: i am a plugin dev and a bit of a web dev. I know BASIC (not the code) html but i am no whizz.
11/01/2014 4:39 am
is_there
plumppuffypigHi!

Your age: 13
Your Ign: plumppuffypig
AHours per day you can play: not much on weekdays but hours on the weekend
Examples of your work: working on a mod right now sorry not out to public. haven't published any builds.
Your skype: sorry no skype
Your best type of building(midevil,modern,spawns,house,terra): probably midevil
Why you want to join us: i love working on servers and helping them grow. i also want to because as you said their aren't many other good ones.
Previous experience: co owner on a 1.6 server and I had my own server till i stopped it cause of funding. I know enjin too.
Any other information you would like to add:i'm great at redstone and i'm a pretty good developer.

i hope you accept!

Application denied.
10/26/2014 5:53 pm
Level 24 : Expert Architect
Galaxy247
Your age: 15

Your Ign: Galaxy247

Hours per day you can play: I can play 1-3 hours a day.

Examples of your work: My recent projects on planet minecraft

Your skype: Galaxy_247_

Your best type of building(midevil,modern,spawns,house,terra). Terra

Why you want to join us: i want to join to help with a new server! i love building minigames and things that help improve the server! I am very good with redstone and i think i can really help out the server.

Previous experience: I have been on a lot of build teams and have been staff and builder on a lot of servers. I have previously owned my own server so i know how to manage plugins and how it is to run one.

Any other information you would like to add: I have a youtube channel and i can help promote the server. I love making minigames like kit pvp or original games. I need world edit to terraform
11/01/2014 4:45 am
is_there
Do you have any links to builds, proof of being on any build teams or owning a server? Link to youtube? I don't see much effort in your builds, no offense, I didn't download any maps to test but the pictures look pretty bland.
10/26/2014 5:02 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
plumppuffypig
Hi!

Your age: 13
Your Ign: plumppuffypig
Hours per day you can play: not much on weekdays but hours on the weekend
Examples of your work: working on a mod right now sorry not out to public. haven't published any builds.
Your skype: sorry no skype
Your best type of building(midevil,modern,spawns,house,terra): probably midevil
Why you want to join us: i love working on servers and helping them grow. i also want to because as you said their aren't many other good ones.
Previous experience: co owner on a 1.6 server and I had my own server till i stopped it cause of funding. I know enjin too.
Any other information you would like to add:i'm great at redstone and i'm a pretty good developer.

i hope you accept!
10/26/2014 4:53 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Musician
goto5048
Your age: 14
Your Ign: TheShortTaco
Hours per day you can play: No definitive answer
Examples of your worK: No examples (sorry)
Your skype: Inflexirt
Your best type of building: Web designer (Custom or enjin)
Why you want to join us: For work
Previous experience: 2 Years with HTML and CSS and Enjin
Any other information you would like to add: I do it withing 3-4 days
11/01/2014 4:38 am
is_there
Application denied.
10/26/2014 9:30 am
Level 1 : New Miner
10Moose10
SORRY!!! I didn't mean to post twice!!
10/26/2014 9:29 am
10Moose10
Irl Name: Max Walker (Nickname) Moose

Hi is_there,
I want to apply for Head Admin/Co-Owner. Please contact me A.s.a.p. Thanks!!!

Your age: 11(I am Very Mature. I never get in trouble at school.)
Your Ign:_10Moose10_
Hours per day you can play: I can Play up to 10 Hours A day. (I cant play on Weekdays though. Sorry!
Examples of your work: Um I don't have to many examples here but.. I've been Coowner on 2 servers, You could ask my friend.
Your Skype: walkerfamilyusa
Your best type of building: I'm Good at like terra and medieval put together.
Why you want to join us: I love minecraft and I just got pretty bored when the server I was coowner on went down. So I'm looking to start new.
Previous experience: Lightning Survival (Shutdown)-Co-Owner
Any other information you would like to add: My Irl Name IS Max, Call me moose though.
(I Copied the format from above)

Thanks,
Max Walker
11/01/2014 4:37 am
is_there
I would love to see an example of mid-evil terraforming...
10/26/2014 9:27 am
10Moose10
Irl Name: Max Walker (Nickname) Moose

Hi is_there,
I want to apply for staff. Please contact me A.s.a.p. Thanks!!!

Your age: 11(I am Very Mature. I never get in trouble at school.)
Your Ign:_10Moose10_
Hours per day you can play: I can Play up to 10 Hours A day. (I cant play on Weekdays though. Sorry!
Examples of your work: Um I don't have to many examples here but.. I've been Coowner on 2 servers, You could ask my friend.
Your Skype: walkerfamilyusa
Your best type of building: I'm Good at like terra and medieval put together.
Why you want to join us: I love minecraft and I just got pretty bored when the server I was coowner on went down. So I'm looking to start new.
Previous experience: Lightning Survival (Shutdown)-Co-Owner
Any other information you would like to add: My Irl Name IS Max, Call me moose though.
(I Copied the format from above)

Thanks,
Max Walker
10/26/2014 8:45 am
natdog1402
Your age: 14
Your Ign: natdog1402
Hours per day you can play: 3-5
Examples of your work: Not applying for builder, but if necessary i can help with builds.
Your skype: meegwee
Your best type of building(midevil,modern,spawns,house,terra): Houses,bases some types of spawns.
Why you want to join us: I want to join you because i dedicate my spare time to helping server in need of aid to grow they're server and make it the best possible.
I feel honored to be apart of the staff team that helps grow the server since the start to the finish!!
Previous experience: I am currently Mod on 2 servers and in the past i have been Admin and Mod.
Any other information you would like to add: I can build websites, i'm Scottish and i love to make people laugh!
Applying for: Mod,Head-Mod,Youtuber or Admin!!
My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTTnpk ... fwf4iQOBHQ
10/26/2014 6:37 am
Darthcreeper765
Your age: I am 14

Your Ign: Darthcreeper765

Hours per day you can play: On weekdays maybe an hour and a half on weekends two and a half hours to three hours

Examples of your worK: (Not Applying For Builder)

Your skype: jamieking9991

Your best type of building(midevil,modern,spawns,house,terra). (Not Applying For Builder)

Why you want to join us: I want to join you in your server, because I love helping new servers and I find it easier to staff on servers with experienced Owners :3 I can do a variety of things such as Advertising, I can use a big array of methods to advertise when the server is ready and I can also do ranks and permissions for you if its PEX or GroupManager either one I like to enforce the rules to the players and I use the appropriate punishments for each crime for example For Advertising I would first give them an hour mute and then if they were continuing I would give them a 15 hour temp-ban and if they continued after that I would Permanently ban them, For Griefing I would give them a warning to stop followed by a kick then a Ban. I never abuse permissions I only use them to ensure the enjoyment of the server to me and other players.

Previous experience: I have owned a server which was going quite well getting 45-60 players a day but then we were DDoS'ed twice so had to shut down for a while And I have been Co-Owner or 1 and have been Admin on 3 servers also Moderator or two which I was commended for very good work on your server

Any other information you would like to add: I am applying for Admin or Head-Admin

Thanks
11/01/2014 4:36 am
is_there
How do you own a server without d dos protection?
11/03/2014 4:55 am
Darthcreeper765
You know? I never actually thought of that, In honesty I don't actually know I used Fadehost so yeah
10/31/2014 4:47 am
Darthcreeper765
Was I considered? Not trying to sound impatient
10/26/2014 6:12 am
is_there
You tried that copy and paste?
10/26/2014 6:09 am
Level 1 : New Network
Max79_
-,- at least i tried
10/26/2014 5:54 am
is_there
He seems legit.
10/26/2014 5:28 am
Max79_
IRL Name: John Smith

IGN:bobAFK

Skype(Or contact info): bobAFK

Experience: I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years now. I started off pretty basic just building some mansions on a survival server. Then moving on I decided to stretch my limit of where I could go and built a 1:3 scale of the Golden Gate Bridge (Survival). After that I decided to build many other big builds like planes, military builds like a 1:1 scale Aircraft Carrier which took a few months. Then after a few months on the survival server I was played I was elected as a moderator then later on selected as one of their Staff members.
Why you want the staff: To work on this server I would bring my full knowledge of staffing, I would offer new ideas whenever possible for events supplied in the future, as well I will provide insight into important decisions and any information needed. If anyone needed help I would be completely fine helping him or her with whatever task they needed and if any other staff member told me to do something. I would give them all my attention and get the job done as soon as possible.

What are your strengths:My Strengths are that I am a great builder, I've built on major build teams and other servers who have recruited me.
What are your weaknesses: . The only weaknesses for me is that I am horrible at building Medieval things so don't ask me to do those things And not great at "every plugin" but happy to learn.

How are you different? : I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years now. I started off pretty basic just building some mansions on a survival server. Then moving on I decided to stretch my limit of where I could go and built a 1:3 scale of the Golden Gate Bridge (Survival). After that I decided to build many other big builds like planes, military builds like a 1:1 scale Aircraft Carrier which took a few months. Then after a few months on the survival server I was played I was elected as a moderator then later on selected as one of their Staff members.
To be a staff member on any server or network you need to have a positive attitude 24-7. Also you need to know what you are doing from when I started to here today I've learn't so much information for example -
* How to host server
* Elect the right staff on a server
* How to "be" a staff member
* And how to deal with matters like Hackers/ Griefers/ Swearers and Other Server Problems.

Plugin knowledge: Essentials, World edit, Voxel Sniper, Lockette, Mob arena and a few extra doesn't take me long to learn

What would you do if you saw someone hacking?:
Hackers are nasty, never liked the word actually but if I have one on the server it really does depend on what he or she is using. If it was xray or some non threatening hacks I would give them a strong warning saying that hacking is wrong and if you do continue their will be further consequences. But if it was something like a Serious hacking client eg. Nodus Then the consequences would be more serious like Temporary bans or Ip/Perm Bans

Cheers John
10/26/2014 5:30 am
Max79_
i had to do a different format sorry i hope its accepted
10/26/2014 5:35 am
Level 27 : Expert Architect
Tiga3299
Hmn um Trust me you didn't copy my Format and also all my information in my Application - This GUY NEEDS TO REDO HIS APPLICATION
10/26/2014 4:31 am
is_there
Contacted you 2 on skype.
10/26/2014 4:19 am
TheBigBadBag
Jr Mod
------------------------------------------------
Your age:13
Your Ign:Jacklegopenrith
Hours per day you can play:3 hours
Examples of your work:
Your skype: TheBigBadBag
Your best type of building:Redstone And Underground
Why you want to join us:Because I Like To Be A To Help People Who Join Servers Because Imma Nice Guy
Previous experience:I Have Been A Builder On 5 Other Servers But I Thinking Of Being A Mod Now
Any other information you would like to add: Im From Australia
10/26/2014 4:15 am
Level 27 : Expert Architect
Tiga3299
Your age: 19
Your Ign: Tiga3299
Hours per day you can play: 2-3hours if you needed more, just ask?
Examples of your worK: http://tigabuilds.weebly.com/
Your skype: daniel.thompson321
Your best type of building,modern,spawns,house.
Why you want to join us: To work on this server I would bring my full knowledge of building, I would offer new build ideas whenever possible for events supplied in the future, as well I will provide insight into important decisions and any information needed. If anyone needed help I would be completely fine helping him or her with whatever task they needed and if a staff member told me to do something I would give them all my attention and get the job done as soon as possible.
Previous experience:I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years now. I started off pretty basic just building some mansions on a survival server. Then moving on I decided to stretch my limit of where I could go and built a 1:3 scale of the Golden Gate Bridge (Survival). After that I decided to build many other big builds like planes, military builds like a 1:1 scale Aircraft Carrier which took a few months.
Then I moved on to creative servers and also servers that needed help starting out.
This then did improve my skill quite alot and now consider myself professional enough for this job. If you need anymore questions feel free to ask them in the interview.
I have loads of information if you need!
Any other information you would like to add: I'm Australian and that should be it and the name is Dan too.
Cheers
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome