Looking to start a server with somebody

QuickDropPlayz's Avatar QuickDropPlayz12/2/16 10:36 pm
12/3/2016 8:56 am
_LuckyL's Avatar _LuckyL
Hello!! I am xDropx. I play OPFactions a lot and decided it is time to start my own OPFactions server with somebody. THere is only one problem. Money. I am practically broke and have 0 money. If someone could start a server with me and pay for the 5 GB premium plan on server.pro and add xDropx to the console. I would appreciate that. I feel like I could start a very good server with somebody and I could hire a developer and staff. I would take care of the server. Just reply if you have started a server and added me to console.

My email: quickdropplayz@gmail.com

My server.pro name: xDropx

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdpvgZ ... J6IO5WGUtA
QuickDropPlayz
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/03/2016 8:56 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
_LuckyL
Yery true, and I agree what your saying that no ones gonna buy him a server, but there were many ways this should have been handled, rather than just yelling at a fellow player and calling him out for something he may not have known. It would have been better to just inform him that's his probability is unlikely of getting Owner on a hosted server without being an initial founder or so on.
12/02/2016 11:16 pm
Level 23 : Expert Toast
zute6
Fluff is right, your channel is small so you won't rack in players for the server either, you got no money and no experience. Start your own free server and do it yourself
12/02/2016 11:36 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
_LuckyL
Of course he's not going to "rack in players" off the bat. That's an invalid excuse for this specific thread because it takes time to do this step. Also you do realize that being experianced you have to learn it first? He's gotta be given that chance to learn, this is making another invalid point. And I would also like to point out the numerous amount of experiences Fluff has said calling out someone else wile not attaching some sort of proof or anything showing us he really knows what he's talking about.
12/02/2016 11:58 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon
fluffinator09
My apologies, however one could use the names and google them. But if you want them I can and will find them and provide direct links. But my proof insofar surmounts his as he just said 10+ servers. I have given specific names.
12/02/2016 11:06 pm
QuickDropPlayz
Mk thats nice what you think of me. You think im not useful D:.
12/02/2016 11:09 pm
fluffinator09
Only in the regard of being a Minecraft server staff, as this is how you have presented yourself. You have given no qualifications nor experience.
12/02/2016 10:49 pm
QuickDropPlayz
Ive been staff on 10+ servers before with Owning a few of them. This is not my first time. I only have one problem as I stated: Money.
12/02/2016 10:57 pm
fluffinator09
No one is going to GIVE you a server. You have to be useful as a Staff member. Like I am starting a server and WILL NOT consider anyone with NO experience. I have owned a multitude of servers in the past, I have okish building skills, exceptional community managing skills (which is not "replying to comments to try and help them") and I can manage plugins well, as well as creatively direct the crap out of everything. While that may not sound useful, the last one is so important to the modern server, because everyone wants a server and everyone has one, plus people want to be successful, but almost all servers are copies of one another, even though it may be an accident. Mine are rarely, and even if they are I know how to make it different enough to make people like my server. You may want to know what servers I have owned. I have owned:
World War III
The Plague Wall
Dark Skies
Bermuda Cities
and several others.

While none have been extremely successful, I have a knack for making my servers unique, and attracting good players to them over time. I can attest that it takes time, patience, skill, money, experience, and a killer idea. None of which you seem to have.
12/02/2016 10:42 pm
fluffinator09
What Rippy says is true. Sorry man, this won't work. And if someone is stupid enough to give you this, it will likely fail. As your experience is most likely exclusively PLAYING on a server. Not OWNING and RUNNING one, and one does not simply do it well the first time.
QuickDropPlayz
That is not what im saying. I would be willing to talk to people and help them if they werent to leave comments like this.
12/02/2016 10:43 pm
fluffinator09
Anyone can do this.
12/02/2016 10:40 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Rippy0222
Not how it works i own a full network and it cost money if i were to even CONSIDER you, you would need to show a lot of good qualitys
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
Such as not leaving an existing server for 9 days while moving on to greater things, eh?
12/02/2016 10:45 pm
Rippy0222
the network im working on is for the original server
12/02/2016 10:39 pm
Rippy0222
your saying you buy the server and give me owner
12/02/2016 10:39 pm
QuickDropPlayz
My time, my experience, and everything I could do to help the server.
12/02/2016 10:38 pm
fluffinator09
Do you have anything to offer a server or are you just saying "Here, I think I would be a great owner, but I am broke so pay for me. kthxbai?"
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome