I make free mods!

tutorialsdomatter's Avatar tutorialsdomatter10/11/15 2:17 pm
10/17/2015 9:15 am
Zephrias's Avatar Zephrias
Well hello PlanetMinecraft I will be making people free mods
just leave a comment of what you want me to make
FORMAT=Mod name.Time you need mod done by.What the mod is about.why do you want this mod.

I hope you all enjoy this forum post (:
tutorialsdomatter
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/17/2015 9:15 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
Zephrias
Can you make a Zebra Mod, with Zebras and Cheese made out of Milk Buckets?And can you add the Minecraft characters: LordBacky,Zephrias,leMaxisPlay,Jogogamer,FreakyPlayZ and LeBlatt?They just have to spawn randomly in the world and they should drop wood tools, leather armor and cheese.Make the drops randomly and you can make the mod in the time you want.And call the mod the ZebraGang-Mod.

10/12/2015 11:14 am
Level 24 : Expert Architect
illdeletethis
there are 2 vehicle related things i would like
better boats
go kart
both are mainly focused on the steering and technical side of movement of the vehicle (details in the signature links)

the reason is minecraft"s steerable entities just being odd moving things instead of actual boats or 4 wheeled vehicles, which is a pity as the simplicity of designing maps would both make minecraft a fun racing game and add significantly to the survival and adventure modes

since this is not the standard stuff i"m not setting a timeframe, as long as it takes to work well is the duration
10/12/2015 11:01 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Narwhal
HeroKG
Name: Derp Nub Mod
Time done by: It doesnt matter. your doing this for free so thanks so much!
What mod is about: Dirt can be smelted to make dirt ingots use dirt ingots to craft dirt tools and armor. (Their stats are the same as iron) lava gives regen and jump boost and doesn't deal damage while water adds significant slowness. There is also a "Noob" Boss that drops lots of dirt ingots u can decide the noob boss stats
Why i need it: Im doing a new youtube series where im a "Noob" and i go around using dirt for everything
10/12/2015 10:25 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
Sardonyx
What about a magic mod, where you can craft a spell book, and use mana to cast spells? The certain foods and items (Including some from the mod, like maybe Mana Orbs) could refill your mana. Then there could be some custom bosses that you NEED to use spells to defeat!

Oh, here is the stuff in the format:
Magical Spells(feel free to change that).Whenever, doesn't matter.Read above.Because it's cool
10/12/2015 10:46 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc1231920
[deleted]
10/12/2015 11:52 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
Sardonyx
Ok, I didn't realise..
10/13/2015 2:41 pm
Level 43 : Master Dragon
Bard Bard
most mods already exist
10/12/2015 6:05 am
Level 36 : Artisan Procrastinator
VoxelBlox
A Durranium Ore mod. Durranium is a not-so-common ore found in the ground the can be refined twice, once to make impure Durranium, and second to make pure Durranium. The metal can be applied to all tools and weapons a max of 5 times, and each time it is applied it can raise the durability of the item by 25% of its original durability, for a max of 125%. Make this a mod or perhaps a plugin? May be useful on selective servers or clients for some extended tool usage .
10/12/2015 5:49 am
Level 33 : Artisan Mage
DailyTuber
Make a real life world mod, date, end of time.
10/12/2015 2:36 am
Level 40 : Master Explorer
avrona
Are you also a vanilla dev?
10/12/2015 3:06 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
Vigri
Please stop asking everywhere. I see you literally nearly every thread asking this question.
10/12/2015 10:57 am
Level 40 : Master Explorer
avrona
I'm just looking for a vanilla dev.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome