Mature Builder looking for somewhere to build

Redninjasquirrel's Avatar Redninjasquirrel4/28/15 6:48 am
1 emeralds 390 8
4/30/2015 6:56 pm
jonnnnnyutah's Avatar jonnnnnyutah
Hey Everyone

I am a 28 Year old looking for somewhere to build!
I havent been playing Minecraft as long as most of you here...maybe a year off and on, but I really enjoy building and I put a lot of time and effort into my builds.
I am a perfectionist when it comes to creating a build...thats probably half the reason why it takes me so long!
I have put a couple of my builds on youtube ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoEy_4 ... OdnLORad4A ) and a couple of my builds on the project section.
The project I am most proud of is my Ancient Roman Palace, it took 3 weeks to build (solo, by hand - no progammes) which involved many hours and a lot of research to keep it as accurate as possible.
Here is the Link to my build: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... an-palace/

I am looking to build with/for mature people (currently im playing on the carbon server in creative which has a lot of younger players) who will allow me to have credit for my owns builds and allow me to have a keepsake such as videos/pictures.

I have a lot of free time on my hands currently to build, however I am moving countries around July (from the UK to the US) so around that time I wont be online much until I get set up in the US.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, that would be much appreciated!

Many Thanks

LawTheWanderer
Redninjasquirrel
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/30/2015 6:56 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
jonnnnnyutah
I'm 35 (I know, I'm old), but I'm looking for mature / older players to help me finish my spawn before I start promoting again. My skype is jonnnnnyutah, hit me up if your interested.
04/30/2015 5:09 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Ranger
oJacob_
Wow, I would let you join my friend's server, but he has the max number of players right now and doesn't want "strangers" joining. He is 24...
04/30/2015 5:31 am
Redninjasquirrel
Hey

I apologise for not getting back sooner - for some reason posts on here dont come up in my notifications!
I shall send you both a private message and we will go from there

Many Thanks

Law
04/29/2015 10:40 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
KEWL_AID
I would love to have you build for my server! Your work is amazing.
04/29/2015 11:37 am
Level 1 : New Network
tartarusop
Hey, check out my post. server-administrator-looking-for-creative-long-term-builder-t485475.html

I think we may mesh well and hopefully can work something out.
04/28/2015 1:57 pm
Redninjasquirrel
Thank you both for your comments, I really appreciate it!
I had a look on a couple of other servers today with not much luck...so thank you for pointing me in the right direction...I shall check them out and hopefully ill be able to build with you soon!
04/28/2015 11:18 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
While I agree with the above statement that younger players are hard to find, the nonexistence of mature servers is not really true, it may simply not be what you want.
I personally recommend looking into servers such as Athion and Sunfury that take creative building very seriously. Or just look into the above suggestion, which I will be doing as well.
04/28/2015 9:48 am
Level 1 : New Architect
TheCraich
Hello Law, unfortuantely younger players are simply unavoidable. Believe me, I've looked for a mature server and there's none to be had. However I did find a freebuild server called Builders Unite 2.0 where there is a really great community with a fair number of mature adults (myself being one of them). This server is basically the Harvard of build servers. The ranking system and the judges demand excellence and from what I've seen of your building style, I think you could go far. It's donations only and there's no pressure. I've been working on a project there and I'm at the 170 hour mark. So come on down if you want a really good build server, you've already got one friend.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome