Mianite,Ianite,Dianite server read below for IP !!!

Optic_ach3r's Avatar Optic_ach3r10/13/14 5:18 pm
1 emeralds 870 1
3/4/2015 4:15 am
JamesBondage77's Avatar JamesBondage77
--> Sarxcraft.com <--

For those of you that want to know a bit about my Mianite server, Sarxcraft heres a basic outline.

I created the server on the month of june the 28th of june to be exact. I started it out first as a small server that i was going to use for the summer because i really liked Mianite. The population of the server quickly grew and next thing i knew i had to get 6 gigs of ram to support the server and all its players and all the plugins.

The server DOES NOT allow grief. I wanted the players to be able to build freely without worry of someone stealing their stuff and them having to resort to an ugly underground obsidian base.

The server is a beautiful place with very nice people. We have Mianite, Ianite, Dianite and most recent Shadows as factions of choice. Although the shadows required challenges to be complete in order to join.

We have various plugins like mcmmo, marriage and quests all for the fun of the server. We also have a TON of custom plugins made by our loyal Sarxian plugin developer LordPyrak

We are currently working on a wiki for all our various custom plugins and our more confusing downloaded plugins

Please visit our website at http://www.sarxcraft.enjin.com/
Optic_ach3r
Level 1 : New Miner