Mindcrack Like server {APPLY NOW} Whitelisted

legendaryPig's Avatar legendaryPig1/18/14 12:42 pm
8/30/2014 5:48 am
iKingNakayo's Avatar iKingNakayo
Hello planetminecraft!
A couple of my friends and I started a server for just us. Now it's getting a bit boring and we want people to join us. The mindcrack server is what we want to aim for as it is a small community and is whitelisted. We are accepting 16 people. You DO NOT need youtube to join. Here's the application:

Why do you want to join:
What can you do for the server:
Why should I accept you:
What is your specialty in minecraft(eg redstone, building, etc.)

After you apply i will look over it within 24 hours and if you are accepted i will message the ip and whitelist you!
legendaryPig
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/30/2014 5:48 am
Level 1 : New Miner
iKingNakayo

Minecraft In game Name: iKingNakayo

Why do you want to join: I would like to join because I want to meet new people, build an awesome community and just have fun hanging out with all of them!

What can you do for the server: I'm a half decent builder, so that's kiind of and upside I guess, mostly a redstoner myself. Helping everyone, making community projects and having fun. I'm a friendly person and good at teamwork. Teamwork makes the dream work.

Why should I accept you: I don't have a specific reason why you should add me over the next guy, but if you do add me I'm a fun guy, I make friends with everyone. So if you add me that's great! If you don't I understand.

What is your specialty in minecraft(eg redstone, building, etc.) Redstone. Most definally.

If you are considering me add my skype, fist.private to contact me. Thanks in advanced! And if I don't make it thanks for reading!
08/30/2014 4:41 am
Level 1 : New Network
coolpandaturtle

Minecraft In game Name:coolpandaturtle

Why do you want to join:i like to play minecraft but my friends dont play that much anymore i also like to meet new people and will help anybody who wants it and love playing games.

What can you do for the server:make farms and cave for resources nd i also have skill with computers and so may be able to help with server issues

Why should I accept you:grunt work help people and cave for resources

What is your specialty in minecraft(eg redstone, building, etc.) farms and caving + basic redstone

also ignore my english And i have skype if we are going to use that thank you for considering my application have a good day
06/01/2014 6:46 pm
DCMIT927
Minecraft In game Name:DawsonM1236
Why do you want to join:i have been looking for a friendly server that i can have fun on and not have to worry about bad behavior.
What can you do for the server:i can basically do anything for the server that has to deal with building.
Why should I accept you: because i am very mature and will respect everyone on the server while having fun.
What is your specialty in minecraft(eg redstone, building, etc. i personally think my specialty is building and also having the most fun as possible.

if i get excepted can u please email me on coopercharlie585@gmail.com, thanks
05/19/2014 8:01 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Hunter
MrHunte96
Minecraft In game Name: Mr_Hunte96
Why do you want to join: Would like to meet new friends and playing vanilla minecraft together, doing projects in minecraft.
What can you do for the server: Hopefully i could make the server more lively and hope to help others in anyway i could.
Why should I accept you: I am friendly, and helpful. Hope i would get accepted.
What is your specialty in minecraft (eg redstone, building, etc.) I do not specialize in one. All rounder i guess.
05/19/2014 5:47 am
murawski21
Minecraft In game Name: murawski21
Why do you want to join: i have been looking for a server that is like the mindcrack server to join and have fun on.
What can you do for the server: fun and lots of redstone.
Why should I accept you: because i'm a nice person have a sense of humor and love playing minecraft
What is your specialty in minecraft(eg redstone, building, etc.) redstone
04/18/2014 11:57 pm
Level 48 : Master Modder
touchportyl
Minecraft In game Name: touchportal

Why do you want to join: I have been looking a long time for a Mindcrack like server that works for me. Maybe it will give me more inspiration to record on it too!

What can you do for the server: My first build on any mindcrack like server is always a community build. I am willing to help others out and participate in (most) games.

Why should I accept you: As of the above question, I am willing to help others out, maybe join them and help them with big projects. Also putting most of my free time on MC, I should be on about 3hours everyday.

I dont have a specialty as I consider myself being an all rounded player, but I've been building a lot lately. http://bit.ly/RwFiIl

Note: I would wish if I do not have to collect much starting resources if you are willing to share some materials with me for a start.
04/05/2014 4:33 pm
aedrip
Minecraft In game Name: Aedrip
Why do you want to join: I love these kind of servers and the community they give out and I like seeing the new ideas that people can come up with.
What can you do for the server: I usually help people with what i can whenever i can, and I try to do big projects.
Why should I accept you: Because I will do what I can for the server, and im trying to start a youtube channel. Also I am serious when the situation needs a serious person to intervene and help. I also report any hackers/cheaters I see with proof.
What is your specialty in minecraft(eg redstone, building, etc.) I am good a redstone.
04/05/2014 1:15 pm
cannedme
Minecraft In game Name: Cannedme2001
Why do you want to join: i want a server i can trust people in i don't want a server that have people grief you. i love playing minecraft mostly vanilla sometimes modded minecraft.
What can you do for the server: i can help people with builds redstonig and with anyway i can.
Why should I accept you: i'm a nice person if i say so myself. i will respect anyone on the server. i never give up on a build.
What is your specialty in minecraft(eg redstone, building, etc.) i'm still playing around with redstone and i'm still learning but i'm a great builder and i put allot of effort into our bulids
03/25/2014 3:35 pm
KillerToxic50
IGN : KillerToxic50
I want to join because I love survival but hate single player!
I am a good builder and redstoner
You should accept me because i have a lot of time to play and would be able to do lots of community builds!
Speciality : Redstone
02/18/2014 1:32 am
AnnaRG
Minecraft In game Name: AnnaGomps
Why do you want to join: Always have loved Minecraft and I would like to have a nice community of other people who do as well that I can play with!
What can you do for the server: Good builds with a lot of detail and hardwork.
Why should I accept you: I'm a friendly person and I don't give up on builds until I'm completely satisfied with them. I'm willing to take constructive criticism on any builds people have a problem/concern with.
What is your specialty in minecraft(eg redstone, building, etc.
I'm still getting the hang of redstone but I'm great with building and putting a lot of effort into all of my builds!
02/09/2014 7:37 pm
haloxdonuttt
Minecraft In game Name: Haloxdonut
Why do you want to join: Because I'm tired of griefers and raiders, I would like to play with friends or people who could become friends instead of random trolls. I would also love to be part of a friendly community (especially if pranks are allowed )
What can you do for the server: I'm willing to resource collect and help do grunt work (eg dig holes, chop wood)
Why should I accept you: Because if anyone needs any help I am willing to help in any way I can, I don't grief or bother anybody, I'll just be there minding my own business. I would love to prank, but I wouldn't destroy peoples things and stuff like that.
What is your specialty in minecraft: Farming, I've always loved making farms in minecraft. Whenever I play with friends I set up the farm as fast as possible. Anything to do with food and farming I can do.
PS: I watch Mindcrack all the time and really love what the guys do, and would love to be a part of something similar.
02/09/2014 5:48 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
danymirgo1
Minecraft In game Name: danymirgo
Why do you want to join: Because I really would like to enter a server to have fun and get the opportunity of knowing new people.
What can you do for the server: I'm really looking forward to helping everyone and making community projects and having fun.
Why should I accept you: Because I'm really interested and I can do a lot of things
What is your specialty in: I really like redstone i'm always l'm always trying to do new things with redstone and archery, and a little bit of building.
01/20/2014 9:06 pm
grimradke
Minecraft In game Name: GrimRadke
Why do you want to join: to have fun, record the footage and make episodes for youtube, maybe build shops in the main town and enjoy fun new people.
What can you do for the server: Build parts of the main town, help mine some stuff
Why should I accept you: because being awesome is hard lol, but also because I want to really start playing on a server like mindcrack and help build.

Like i said building, I know some redstone tricks but not alot, i have a thing with mining huge sections out.
01/20/2014 3:38 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
SnEsMaSeR013
Why did I get banned? A creeper blew up his chicken farm and I was trying to help fix it.
01/20/2014 7:12 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
SnEsMaSeR013
Minecraft In game Name: snesmaster2013
Why do you want to join: I always wanted to play in Mindcrack, but they don't accept applications so I chose the next best thing
What can you do for the server: Help with redstone, make cool stuff with redstone
Why should I accept you: I know a lot about playing and running servers, I had my own.
What is your specialty in minecraft(eg redstone, building, etc.): Redstone
01/19/2014 8:36 pm
TheSuperSonicBee
Minecraft In game Name: TheSuperSonicBee
Why do you want to join: I want to join a server like mindcrack and just collaborate with other people on cool projects and stuff like that.
What can you do for the server: I can build, farm, mine, etc. (not that good at using redstone :/ )
Why should I accept you: I am really creative and dedicated. Will be up for anything. I have a lot of experience with minecraft.
What is your specialty in minecraft(eg redstone, building, etc.). Not really sure... I can do whatever you need and will master it! (I catch on fast!)
01/19/2014 5:02 pm
Qassimnm
Minecraft In game Name: Qassimnm
Why do you want to join: I love the idea of a small vanilla server and I would love to join this one especially since they are hard to come by.
What can you do for the server: I am a good team player. I like hanging out and playing with people and can gather recources really well.
Why should I accept you: You wont regret it i will be a great player and will be very dedicated to the server because once i find a server i like im usually on alot.
What is your specialty in minecraft(eg redstone, building, etc.) I love using redstone but honeslty im not much good at it however i am very good at building small efficient houses and gathering minerals.

I hope you look into my application i would love if you let me join
Thanks in advance
01/19/2014 9:42 am
honey_moose
Minecraft In game Name:honey_moose
Why do you want to join:I've wanted to play on a mind crack/hermitcraft server for a long time now and i think i would like to set up now. Im into community builds but would also like my own area to work in. Hopefully my building abilities and pvp skills will be valued on the server
What can you do for the server:Im quite good building and shops, My pvp is decent but im not sure if you want that on the server. Im also ok with redstone and mobtraps but im sure there will be better.
Why should I accept you:I can help alot with community builds, the nether and bring alot of value economically and asthetically to the server
What is your specialty in minecraft(eg redstone, building, etc.)building
01/18/2014 1:14 pm
Tilt98
Minecraft In game Name:Tilt98
Why do you want to join: I want to make epic builds and great contrptions!
What can you do for the server: Help it grow and look beautiful.
Why should I accept you: Because I can be a great value to your server.
What is your specialty in minecraft: Buildings and decoratiton
01/18/2014 1:02 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Explorer
Kenified
Minecraft In game Name: TValentinOT
Why do you want to join: I want to join mindcrack like server the one i just played on got closed
What can you do for the server: Build spawn and nether hub
Why should I accept you: Because i can work on spawn and nether hub with other players, i can help comunity and stuff (i cant think of more :/)
What is your specialty in minecraft(eg redstone, building, etc.) Building
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome