Mindcrack Like server looking for new players

NeroCraftMC's Avatar NeroCraftMC7/31/15 5:23 pm
1 emeralds 165 3
8/6/2015 6:03 pm
aedrip's Avatar aedrip
Looking for a fun server where people wont greif you? A server with a great community? The NeroCraft SMP server is like Mindcrack and HermitCraft! Join us on our SMP server by submitting an application below! Not everyone will be excepted so make sure your application is the best it can be!

Apply here -> http://neronetworkmc.enjin.com/smp

OR

Answer the questions below in the comment section( You have a higher chance of getting accepted if you use the link above!)

Username:

How long can you play each day?

Why do you want to join the server?

What are you good at in minecraft?

Tell us a little about yourself!
NeroCraftMC
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/06/2015 6:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
aedrip
Username: Aedrip

How long can you play each day? school is coming back around so probably 2 or 3 hours a day

Why do you want to join the server? I love the kind of community that this type of server gives because playing alone is no fun and large open servers turn into a big mess.

What are you good at in minecraft? I terraform a lot and I need to get use to redstone again because I havent played in awhile.

Tell us a little about yourself! Well like I said im 17. I like to meet new people and help them out. My favorite block in the game is dirt.
07/31/2015 5:50 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior
Equwal
Username: ShvierMeNutHairs (Sorry, will change A.S.A.P.)

How long can you play each day? Depending on what is happening, usually a few hours.

Why do you want to join the server? I want to join the server because I would like to be a part of a community with peers that have the same interests as myself, and be able to safely play minecraft without being tampered with by children or greifers... Also, I am a YouTube content producer; and would take advantage of this opportunity.

What are you good at in minecraft? Well, you said it first. I am a pimp, and also I am good at everything... What would ya know, there are more of us.

Tell us a little about yourself! I am sixteen, enlisting in the U.S. Army on my seventeenth birthday. I am an Officer in the JROTC program at my school, and participate in Drill Team and Honor Guard. I am very respectful, but respect isn't give but is earned. I have had many runs at YouTube, since about 2012. Most of them crashing and burning, but I am here to stay now!

-Note: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheStaatusQuo
07/31/2015 5:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Gibbler
Username: FlaccidMember (I'll be changing back to my old name ASAP)

How long can you play each day? A few hours a day, it really depends if my other buddy is playing too, but at least 3 hours a day.

Why do you want to join the server? Because I want to play with an active community and get that minecraft survival buzz.

What are you good at in minecraft? Redstone, and I have a vast knowledge for almost everything minecraft related. (I have been playing for many years)

Tell us a little about yourself! I do youtube with my buddy Jordan https://www.youtube.com/user/TheStaatusQuo
and I we have been looking for a dedicated server to play maybe make a series on.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome