Minecraft Economy

ronski00's Avatar ronski009/16/14 12:11 am
1 emeralds 230 4
9/16/2014 3:30 am
ArcaneGamer-'s Avatar ArcaneGamer-
I am getting ready to set up an economy for my minecraft server, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to a good plugin or system that I could use for an economy on my server. Thanks.
ronski00
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/16/2014 3:30 am
Level 29 : Expert Modder
ArcaneGamer-
hey there, how many worlds are you planning on having? if you want seperate balances use these plugins: Essentials, Vault (of course), and MultiworldMoney

If you just want a simple server where all balances are the same in each world use the first two plugins: Essentials and vault. You do not need to configure vault at all. Just Essentials. Essentials is a massive plugin, so if you need help just pm me (=

hope i helped!

If you're looking for an economy that runs on items and such i forgot the plugin for that. But if you really need it i'm sure i can find it
09/16/2014 3:22 am
ronski00
Anyone else have any suggestions?
09/16/2014 12:22 am
ronski00
The_Big_Dishwww.planetminecraft.com/blog/how-to-create-a-stable-economy-in-munutes/

this guy's program looks good for balancing assuming its a vanilla server, I have not tried it myself though so I cannot say.

It actaully isn't a vanilla server, but I will take a look at this. Thanks!
09/16/2014 12:14 am
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
The_Big_Dish
http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/how ... n-munutes/

this guy's program looks good for balancing assuming its a vanilla server, I have not tried it myself though so I cannot say.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome