Minecraft Group Recruiting Players

Robihn's Avatar Robihn11/16/14 8:34 pm
11/22/2014 7:51 am
SpinelYue's Avatar SpinelYue
Hello, I am the leader of a Minecraft Guild called "The Guild of Too Many Cooks" and we are currently recruiting. Down below is a bunch of information about the Guild. If you do not want to read all of this then please read the rules and apply.

WHAT KIND OF GROUP IS THIS AND WHAT DO WE DO?
This group is a guild. A Minecraft guild is a group of players who get together to go on servers, play games, or just chat! This guild is going to go on servers like The Shotbow Network, The Hive, and Hypixel. We also have our private server that is currently being worked on by the Leader and Deputy of the guild. We're going to host events where a bunch of players from the guild come together and play a gamemode. We'll even put a fun little twist on the game we'll be playing!

[simg][img]i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y523/textcraft/Nov%202014%20-%203/058882940298746aa4583ba7d94426aa622fa3bdda39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd8070995f0a66876270db94890_zps670bfdca.png[/img][/simg]

1. Be kind to ALL players. No matter what gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, or rank.

2. Do not be overly inappropriate and immature.

3. Limit your vulgarity when speaking.

4.Do not steal from players in the guild or kill players in the guild. (Depending on the gamemode.)

5. Don't join other groups.

6. Do not spam or act annoying in any of the chats or in a skype/teamspeak3 call.

7. Do not hack or cheat, AT ALL. This is an IMMEDIATE ban from the guild.

Commander- This is the second highest rank a person can earn. People with this rank are usually the most trusted and are second hand to the founder of the guild.

Sergeant- This player is a above a common player and has a bit more respect than a trusted player. These players usually have been playing for 3-5+ months.

Common- These players have been playing for slightly longer than a Trusted player and are just Common players.

Trusted- This rank is given to someone who has earned trust of the High ranks and the common players.

Unofficial- This player is a new member and has to play and earn trust of other players.

[simg][img]i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y523/textcraft/Nov%202014%20-%203/cfdd02324948881c872682bd83c0bda00cdd4bcada39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd8070995f0a66876270db94890_zps7953f9f3.png[/img][/simg]

IGN name:
(OPTIONAL)IRL name:
How long have you been playing minecraft?:
Do you have teamspeak3?:
Have you been in other groups before?:
Why do you want to join?:
Did you read the rules?:
Name one rule:
On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you? Why?:
What gamemodes and servers should we play on?:
What type of events should we do?:

THAT IS ALL! We currently have 8 members and I'm looking forward to anyone applying!
Robihn
Level 20 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/22/2014 7:51 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SpinelYue
IGN name: RubyMoon22
(OPTIONAL)IRL name: We'll stick with Ruby
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Almost a yeard and half.
Skype?: Yes.
Do you have teamspeak3?: Yes.
Have you been in other groups before?: Yes I have.
Why do you want to join?: Mostly because I like to meet new people and because what you guys are doing is exactly what I like to do on Minecraft.
Did you read the rules?: Yes I did.
Name one rule: Limit your vulgarity when speaking.
On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you? Why?: I'd say that I'm pretty mature if I have to be. I'm usually that funny guy who always cracks jokes but if we need to discuss a serious topic I'll be the first one to be serious and yeah. ( Maybe 8 ? I don't know that's hard to give a number. )
What gamemodes and servers should we play on?: Factions/ Survival Games/ UHC. I'm into PvP a lot ! Ahah. But I like minigames too.
What type of events should we do?: Hum. I don't know the group well enough to tell what kind of event you should do. I guess that's something that I could say later ?
11/22/2014 2:31 am
SinperX01
IGN name: SinperX01
(OPTIONAL)IRL name: N/A
How long have you been playing minecraft?: About 6 months.
Skype?: N/A
Do you have teamspeak3?: N/A
Have you been in other groups before?: No.
Why do you want to join?: Experiencing the excitement of group play.
Did you read the rules?: Yes.
Name one rule: Treat others with respect, no matter what age, gender, nationality, ethnicity...etc.
On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you? Why?: 8; I always follow the rules, treat others the way I like to be treated.
What gamemodes and servers should we play on?: Hardcore survival, but open to other suggestions.
What type of events should we do?: Building a spawn for a new server, ranking up one member on an op prison server to get to the last rank in lightning speed, and many other ideas in mind.
11/21/2014 7:47 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
EBChris
CODE: SELECT ALL
IGN name: EBChris
(OPTIONAL)IRL name: Ben
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2-3 years
Skype?: yeah il give it out Ingame don't want ransoms calling me
Do you have teamspeak3?: no but I will get it
Have you been in other groups before?: yes I love smp
Why do you want to join?: because it sounds great just to have a group of people to chat with and play
Did you read the rules?: yes!
Name one rule: do not hack or cheat
On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you? Why?: 9 I just want to be part of a healthy fun community there's no need to be stupid
What gamemodes and servers should we play on?:
I personally love survival multiplayer but everything else is great too
What type of events should we do?:
Spleen and other things I enjoy!
11/21/2014 5:27 pm
EntropyDragon
IGN name: EntropyDragon

How long have you been playing minecraft?: Three years

Skype?: coconutman76

Do you have teamspeak3?: Yes

Have you been in other groups before?: I started one like this once, but it didn't get very far

Why do you want to join?: I like playing with familiars

Did you read the rules?: Yes

Name one rule: Don't hack, immediate ban

On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you? Why?: I would say a 9. I can be very mature when I find it necessary, but when I get comfortable with people I start to act immature. Usually, when i realize I'm starting to act like a little kid, I try to act more mature.

What gamemodes and servers should we play on?: Personally, I'm a big fan of Mineplex. But I'm also familiar with the other major servers. I would say Hive, Mineplex, Hypixel, and maybe the Shotbow Network and The Nexus.

What type of events should we do?: We should have tournaments in different 1v1 games or we can split up into little groups for tournaments and do 3v3 or 2v2, etc.
11/21/2014 3:53 pm
Robihn
BUMP
11/18/2014 9:01 pm
Robihn
All above are ACCPTED! BUMP
11/18/2014 5:30 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
byebye608
IGN name: byebye806
(OPTIONAL)IRL name: Joe
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 4-5 years
Skype?: byebye806
Have you been in other groups before?: Nope
Why do you want to join?: Sounds fun to play with other people.
Name one rule: Don't be overly inappropriate or immature.
On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you? Why?: 8 or 9 because I've experienced immature people before, and I would hate to make someone go through that.
What gamemodes and servers should we play on?: Doesn't matter.
What type of events should we do?: Also doesn't matter. Nice people are fun no matter what you're doing.
11/18/2014 5:49 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
christophe_25
IGN name: 132wet
(OPTIONAL)IRL name: chritsophe25
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 years
Skype?: I'm sorry but i don't give it away in public, PM me.
Do you have teamspeak3?: Nope, still downloading it.
Have you been in other groups before?: Yes, the name is Team eVo (This is not a griefing group)
Why do you want to join?: Because i want to play Minecraft in this kind of way
Did you read the rules?: Yes, all of them.
Name one rule: Do not steal from other members on the guild or do not kill other members of the guild (depending on the gamemod)
On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you? Why?: 9
What gamemodes and servers should we play on?: TheHiveMC , Mineplex
What type of events should we do?: Hungergames, Hide and Seek, Cops and Robbers, and we should do MORE of the minigames that are out there
11/18/2014 2:29 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Dexta
IGN name:Axemurderer21
(OPTIONAL)IRL name:tyzack
How long have you been playing minecraft?:2 years
Skype?:live:tdani53
Do you have teamspeak3?:Yes
Have you been in other groups before?:Yes
Why do you want to join?:I love being part of a group that do different things all the time.
Did you read the rules?:Yes
Name one rule:Do not cheat or hack.
On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you?9 Why?:I am 13 years old and have spent my life around immature people and have never really gotten along with these people.
What gamemodes and servers should we play on?:Creative server so we could build roller coasters or mazes and just fun little things like that.
What type of events should we do?:maybe some PVP things like UHC or Hunger games or maybe we could do some other mingames as well
11/17/2014 8:06 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Farmer
Minealade
IGN name: Paladybug1
(OPTIONAL)IRL name:
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 years
Skype?: Paladybug1 Moo
Have you been in other groups before?: Yes
Why do you want to join?: I love to play with friends (especially new ones) and play minigames on servers
Name one rule: Don't join other groups.
On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you? Why?: 7. I can at times be funny, but like very mature humor andam not an annoying little brat.
What gamemodes and servers should we play on?: Survival, mineplex, the hive mabye.
What type of events should we do?: Maybe some UHCs and stuff :3
11/17/2014 7:03 pm
Robihn
All posts are accepted. BUMP.
11/17/2014 2:16 pm
DobbyBreh
IGN name: Ooberfest
(OPTIONAL)IRL name: Chris
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 years
Skype?: d.o.b.b.y.
Do you have teamspeak3?: yes
Have you been in other groups before?: yes
Why do you want to join?: i enjoy playing with other players and meeting new people
Did you read the rules?: yes
Name one rule: be kind to all players no matter race, gender, or ethnicity etc.
On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you? Why?: 8 , because at times im immature but im mature and serious when its necessary
What gamemodes and servers should we play on?: servers like the hive, survival games and things like that ,. but we should also have a private server for just survival to play together on .
What type of events should we do?: playing different game types with everyone
11/17/2014 1:12 pm
LeaCarva
IGN name: NaturePanda
IRLname: Leandro
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 12 april 2012
Skype?: yes LeaCarva97
Do you have teamspeak3?: yes
Have you been in other groups before?: No not really.
Why do you want to join?: Sounds fun and I love building with a team
Name one rule: Be kind to all people no matter what they are I like this one because me myself am gay
On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you? Why?: 8 i can be mature and fun at the same time
What gamemodes and servers should we play on?: I think let's play together vanillia or build contest
What type of events should we do?: build contest hide and seek
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome