Minecraft Text Is Blocky

Rose_Airheart's Avatar Rose_Airheart7/21/16 5:07 pm
1 emeralds 582 3
7/25/2016 8:49 pm
jtrent238's Avatar jtrent238
https://i.quotev.com/img/q/u/16/7/21/2ksi2ag5lr.jpg

(Click it to see what the problem is)

Hello PMC, I have a problem.

Yesterday I was using the Flow texture pack and then suddenly that happened (the pic above). I got out of the Flow texture pack and into the normal one, it worked for a couple of seconds then went to that. Next, I turned off the shaders, it was still like that. After that, I quitted out of minecraft and restarted my computer. It looked normal, but then went I got onto my world, the same thing happened when I pressed esc.

I use a 2016 Macbook Air that runs El Capitan. My Java version is 1.8.0_91.
Rose_Airheart
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/25/2016 8:49 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Modder
jtrent238
Rose_Airheart[img]https://i.quotev.com/img/q/u/16/7/21/2ksi2ag5lr.jpg[/img]

(Click it to see what the problem is)

Hello PMC, I have a problem.

Yesterday I was using the Flow texture pack and then suddenly that happened (the pic above). I got out of the Flow texture pack and into the normal one, it worked for a couple of seconds then went to that. Next, I turned off the shaders, it was still like that. After that, I quitted out of minecraft and restarted my computer. It looked normal, but then went I got onto my world, the same thing happened when I pressed esc.

I use a 2016 Macbook Air that runs El Capitan. My Java version is 1.8.0_91.

When something kinda like that happens to me i just restart minecraft, but you said that didn't work. So i don' know. Also im on PC.
07/21/2016 6:08 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Demozo
Its caused by a setting in Optifine I believe, I've had the same issue a couple of times.
07/21/2016 5:21 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
CommanderHusky
Looks like morse code honestly, it more then likely a corrupted file in the .minecraft files, and you might need to save the things you don't wan't lost (Worlds,Server IPS) and then reinstall the Minecraft launcher.

Sincerely,
Crim Cher
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome