Data pack request space 0g

SpeedRider's Avatar SpeedRider3/17/20 2:09 am history
1 emeralds 152 2
6/19/2020 11:01 am
One_Nose's Avatar One_Nose
this is my idea.
0 gravity Minecraft.
to get around they have to drop or click an item to move in that direction.
like I know for some reason you can't give players nogravity tag
so I was going to use an item that they can't be pick up at all. and tp them to it all the time.
so when they through an item it would tp the item they through to the item they player is being tp to but keeps the item's momentum and then keep tp the item that the player is being tp to the item the player has dropped.
this was the best way I could think of doing it but I have chronic fatigue and it makes it really really hard to keep thinking and not feel stuffed.

commands I go lol

data merge entity @e[type=!player,limit=1,tag=!NOGRAVITY] {NoGravity:1b,Tags:["NOGRAVITY"]}
SpeedRider
Level 20 : Expert Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Bertiecrafter
06/12/2020 12:49 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Engineer
The levitation or slow falling status effect (/effect) get really wacky after level 127, perhaps 128 or 255 or 256 gives you an effect that prevents you from falling. Of course you can still move around in-air.

The main problem is propulsion, you can't modify player data and there are no status effects for horizontal smooth motion, so your best bet is /tp. Not ideal, because it's not smooth. Still doable though. Instead of an item perhaps you could use an armor stand or simply tp players up by a set amount, since gravity is the same everywhere.

(So Instead of tp to some other entity, you could do /tp @a ~ ~0.05 ~ to keep players in-place. You might have to fiddle around to get the right height increase.)
One_Nose
06/19/2020 11:01 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Hero
Slow falling levels mean nothing, like night vision, blindness and glowing.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome