Any smp for content creators?

LittleShadow917's Avatar LittleShadow9178/16/21 6:06 pm
8/21/2021 1:04 am
JohnPattox's Avatar JohnPattox
I am a small twitch streamer that primarily streams minecraft and i've been meaning to start an smp server but don't have the funds, or the people to play on the servers, i'm just looking for a vanilla survival server to play on. If you're someone that has been meaning to start one but need more people to help run the server, please let me know, my discord is LittleShadow917#9721
LittleShadow917
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

JohnPattox
08/21/2021 1:04 am
Level 21 : Expert Network
Sent you an invite.
UnkulJack
08/17/2021 5:47 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice System
Hello! We don't need help running the server, but we are actively recruiting content creators. We have an ad here on planetminecraft and also one on reddit (I would link to it but I'm not sure what the forum rules here are). We'll add you on discord, or you can feel free to add us: Unkul#0060
Choofmeister
08/16/2021 6:46 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice System
Hey there! My name is Choof, I am the owner of a a custom survival server called ChoofMC.

Although it's not what you are looking for, we are actively in search of content creators. We give out IG rewards and can run a giveaway for your followers/subscribers if you like. Anyways, if you are interested join our discord group and shoot me a message :)

Discord: discord.gg/jNYWUG4N
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome