Are Fanboys bad?

Air Block's Avatar Air Block2/15/16 2:50 pm
1 emeralds 352 4
2/15/2016 6:24 pm
Woodilicious's Avatar Woodilicious
I know every fandom has their rotten potato, but what is up with the bad fanboys? As far as I see it, they would latterly scream if you tell them that minecraft sucks. Or them searching minecraft sucks videos and dislikes it even thought the video is a joke, but they already left before they got the warning like this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EOzquGuYbU.

So yeah, I can just imagine them being in the age group of 8-13 year olds. So what you think? Are fanboys bad?
Air Block
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Woodilicious
02/15/2016 6:24 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Blockhead
I'm a fanboy of the master race.....
That's not bad, is it? Im not telling you guys to be part of the master race, am I? Im a good fanboy. I follow the principles of the master race, and stick by my opinions on them, regardless of how demonized they are throughout time.
I obviously speak of none other than the PC Master Race

Long story short, it depends on the type of fanboy, whether they're flamboyantly shoving their opinions down other peoples' throats, or just expressing their opinion on the internet and backing it up with numerous facts and sources.
Orbiter
02/15/2016 6:12 pm
Level 49 : Master Fox
I'm a huge fanboy of Monstercat, but I don't go around screaming, "Hey, all your music sucks go listen to Monstercat!!1!" If people have their opinions, fine. That's their own opinion.
Azie
02/15/2016 6:07 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Being or not being a fanboy has nothing to do with whether you can take criticism of something you support. That's a level of maturity that some people just don't have, regardless of age.

I'm a pretty big fangirl of Garrus Vakarian and Mass Effect in general, but if someone came along and told me Mass Effect sucked, I'd just let them have their opinion and be on my way. No point in arguing with someone who has their mind made up.

So, I don't think they're good or bad. It comes down to the maturity of the person/what kind of person they are, not whether or not they're part of a fandom.

Also, let's please keep this thread on topic. I cleared out all the stuff that was thoroughly contributing to a severe derail. Next time that happens, I'll have to lock this thread. Let's not have a "next time", please.
blubblubwhat
02/15/2016 3:01 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Lava Rider
If a fanboy screams if someone says what they like is stupid then they are bad, but if they can accept that somebody doesn't like it then there good.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome