Are people still interested in survival let's plays?

poplawler's Avatar poplawler11/5/13 1:56 pm
1 emeralds 444 8
11/6/2013 8:16 am
Spookyhappyfun's Avatar Spookyhappyfun
I'm just wandering because I started a new youtube channel called Poppa Domus and some of my videos don't get many views, also please give me some feedback on my channel and tell me where i can improve, thanks!
poplawler
Level 26 : Expert Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/06/2013 8:16 am
Level 23 : Expert Crafter
Spookyhappyfun
poplawlerI'm just wandering because I started a new youtube channel called Poppa Domus and some of my videos don't get many views, also please give me some feedback on my channel and tell me where i can improve, thanks!

Do we get a link to your channel so we can check it out? I'm not sure if that's against the rules or not.

Maybe play some Survival Let's Plays in maps that other people created and maybe you'd get more views.
11/05/2013 5:13 pm
Level 49 : Master Dolphin
pale1
They are usually only interesting when:
- You are really good
- You are really funny
- You are so bad that its funny
- You have new creative ideas that could be inspiring to the minecraft community such as being good with redstone, building mob grinders, etc.
11/05/2013 4:15 pm
Level 26 : Expert Ninja
poplawler
okay thanks guys i'll take some of this into account, also I agree with what water said, I should try to make my content appealing to a younger audience.
11/05/2013 4:27 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
The_Sowhart
Well, Coming from a guy who has had experience with past channels (which are gone now because of a big event that happened) I would say, be committed, do different things, don't just stick to one thing like millions of people do. Try to post regularly and have fun with making videos, but also try to do videos for a wide range of audience of different ages so that your channel is appealing to different people.
11/05/2013 2:58 pm
Level 40 : Master Cake
aman207
I was never interested in them.
11/05/2013 2:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
waterlubber
Too many LPS out there, just like Luca said. Try making them funny by saying jokes, purposely killing yourself, etc. You can get views from a younger audience by using simpler vocab and less curses, thats a bit of general advice.
11/05/2013 2:02 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
alyphen
There are just too many of them. Unless you have something original to offer, people aren't going to find (and come back to) specifically yours when there's way too many.
However, if you enjoy making them, continue doing so. YouTube shouldn't be about getting views, it should be about having a bit of fun and messing around doing what you like doing.
11/05/2013 2:13 pm
Level 48 : Master Artist
janidorr
I would say ^this, but who does that anymore?

I do...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome