|~~~AWESOME SERVER IDEA~~~|

MCLykaBoss's Avatar MCLykaBoss10/25/13 9:09 pm
1 emeralds 150 1
10/25/2013 9:17 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
Hey guys! I had a new idea for an AWESOME SERVER TYPE, and I want YOUR opinion! There's a poll on top, so just hear me out!

My Ideas:
2 sides, and the player gets to pick when they first log on to the server:
Good
Evil

The players start out as a Peasant {Good} or a Slave {Evil!}
The longer they play, the more ranks they get depending on what side they are.
Some {Good} ranks:
Peasant
Knight
King/Queen
NOTCH {Final Rank}

Some {EVIL} ranks:
Slave
Vampire
Sorcerer
HEROBRINE {Final Rank}

There will be about 10 ranks for each side, but this is what I have come up with so far.
The objective of the server is to play as long as you can, but also try and kill people from the other sides. It's all out survival of the best, but you can betray your side. If you kill someone from your side, you have "betrayed" them and you switch to the other side.

Notch and Herobrine? Why?
Well, those are the highest ranks and the hardest to get. Here is the final powers they get:
Notch:
Since he created Minecraft, you can to! Place trees, build small houses and more, all with a few commands!
Herobrine: MWA HA HA! Herobrine has the ability to kill people within a 20 block radius by staring at them for 5 seconds, as long as they're not on his team.

Also, this is not a minigame and the world is simply generated like a normal world. You just have to survive the best you can! Also, there are many additional plugins such as Blood Moon, just to jazz it up a bit!

Leave any suggestions for ranks or add-ons in the comments below, and please participate in the poll. Thanks!
MCLykaBoss
Level 15 : Journeyman Caveman