Back to the basics... again -.-

DontAdaptMe's Avatar DontAdaptMe6/4/12 4:19 pm
6/5/2012 1:30 am
DontAdaptMe's Avatar DontAdaptMe
Last night before I went to bed I was watching a tutorial on how to build something... I noticed in the comments someone mentioned The End of Minecraft. Me being the last to know things as usual -.- did some research and found out about it. It occurred to me that I had barely even scratched the surface of survival mode... I have not even been in the nether world for more than ten minutes .

I have not used...

*Enchanting table (whatever you call it - it is used to enchant items).
*Nether blocks (not in survival - only in creative mode).

Another thing that blind sided me was that in the video the guy said "*smug tone* well we all know how to make a nether portal?" and I was thinking... i don't .

Keep in mind I have been around since November 2011 (not that long but still) and I am kind of mad at myself for not even knowing about all of these things in Minecraft... I want to get to the end of Minecraft and go to the nether and more...

So I went to Mojang and got the latest MC snapshot and I am starting a new survival game ^_^. I've also been visiting the MC wiki a lot more often... too. So... is any one else in the same boat as me? ---I just cant get over how I missed so much...
DontAdaptMe
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

DontAdaptMe
06/05/2012 1:30 am
Well I tried out technic and I have to admit it is very interesting... however I want to complete Minecraft first (kill the ender thingy ).
Minecraft_rogue
06/04/2012 10:47 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Ranger
You don't need to really... There is a launcher you can download that has all the mods and tekkit stuff..
DontAdaptMe
06/04/2012 10:14 pm
^whats technic? (link plz)
Baconlover25
06/04/2012 10:43 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Technic is a compilation of mods, I can't even understand how to install it.
http://www.technicpack.net/

And know this, if someone knows EVERY details about Minecraft, they're either two things,

1. Lying
2. No-Lifes

I bet Jeb doesn't even know everything at heart.
ObliviousBob
06/04/2012 9:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
And I thought I was a noob when I tried technic... Well... Technically I still am a noob to technic.
DontAdaptMe
06/04/2012 9:26 pm
^lol beating the game sounds hard...
UndeadShadow72
06/04/2012 9:13 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
I honestly go to MC Wiki at least twice a day (real life not minecraft days) to check the crafting recipies for stuff.
And as for the end, you need eyes of ender to make them, then you need to find one the the 3 strongholds that spawn in a world, kill the enderdragon, not get killed by the population of endermen, and if you wanna have bragging rights grab the enderdragon egg which is easiest obtained by pushing it with a piston..
Good luck
DontAdaptMe
06/04/2012 9:05 pm
So far I've had good luck I stumbled upon a Desert Temple and I got a lot of stuff

see...

http://imgur.com/9j6J2
http://imgur.com/ijuou
chrounos
06/04/2012 4:29 pm
Level 23 : Expert Architect
you mean nether bricks? there not only in creative there what make up fortress in the nether
Aegis_Keeper
06/04/2012 4:27 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon
I can help if you like
balucha12345
06/04/2012 4:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
hey will you add me on skype its balucha123456 i started minecraft yesterday and i am the biggest noob in the whole world and i want someone to teach me not some dumb video
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome