Blood and Creepy dolls in my house!?

ForNarniaMC's Avatar ForNarniaMC10/12/14 8:22 pm
1/11/2016 8:13 pm
ManOfThings's Avatar ManOfThings
NOTE: This is SinglePlayer and I have an lUnModded Minecraft.

I am playing Minecraft version 1.7.10. When opening my world named:"Survivor Land", it took unusually long to load. When my world finally opens, I ended up in a dark cave that I never been before. I remembered that I left my world in my house, not a cave. Thinking it was a glitch or a bug, I dug up to reach the surface. While digging up, I can hear ghasts screaming. I pressed F3 to check if I was in the Nether, but I am in the Overworld. After a looooooong time, I finally reached the surface, which is in the middle of a swamp. In front of me was a sign that said,"I want to play!" Being afraid, I broke the sign and walked away. Suddenly, I died. The death message said,"ForNarniaMC was killed by "unknown". I respawned in front of my house. I was really scared. I opened the door and in front of me was a trail of blood! I was extremely confused. Since when did blood appeared in Mincecraft? I followed the trail of blood, which leads to the hallway The hallway was dark. Suddenly, loud, creepy music blared into my ears. It was so loud that I had to take of my headphones. As I followed the trail, ghostly images of creepy looking dolls showed up in the dark. Finally, the trail of blood stopped. It led to my room. Blood was splattered on the door. Nervously, I opened the door. There was a scream and right in front of me was the scariest, looking doll ever! Her face was pale and she has bloodshot eyes. She was grinning at me. Suddenly, my screen blacked out. Bloody words were written on the black screen. It said,"Your dead. Goodbye.~Dolls"
Click to reveal
How is my CreepyPasta?
ForNarniaMC
Level 23 : Expert Ninja