Can i rent a server cracked 1.2.5

creeperneverfail's Avatar creeperneverfail4/15/12 1:59 pm
1 emeralds 184 6
4/15/2012 2:12 pm
creeperneverfail's Avatar creeperneverfail
i cant make a server (i made 1 but its boring no pluggins and people cant even join)
so if u can make a server for me with no bad login,money ,and shop(chestshops also),and faction .i would be very greatful (can u make me the admin my username is creeperneverfails0
creeperneverfail
Level 20 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

creeperneverfail
04/15/2012 2:12 pm
never mind no one is being nice (and dont quote this saying im being mean all i ask for is if some can make a server but u are making to compicated)
Beast
04/15/2012 2:08 pm
Level 49 : Master Pixel Puncher
creeperneverfail
DaAwesomePwner
creeperneverfaili cant make a server (i made 1 but its boring no pluggins and people cant even join)
so if u can make a server for me with no bad login,money ,and shop(chestshops also),and faction .i would be very greatful

I can, but you need to pay for it.

wow cant anyone be less greedy

You're being sort of greedy... and, just buy minecraft, don't pirate it, it's illegal.
ThatUselessMan
04/15/2012 2:07 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Modder
You should buy Minecraft. If you don't then GTFO of this site and GTFO off this planet.
creeperneverfail
04/15/2012 2:05 pm
DaAwesomePwner
creeperneverfaili cant make a server (i made 1 but its boring no pluggins and people cant even join)
so if u can make a server for me with no bad login,money ,and shop(chestshops also),and faction .i would be very greatful

wow cant anyone be less greedy
DAP
04/15/2012 2:03 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragon

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome