Charlizard abusing

Barnett_Nathan's Avatar Barnett_Nathan5/4/13 2:50 pm
1 emeralds 173 4
5/4/2013 2:55 pm
sed11's Avatar sed11
I've been banned for 10 years and not happy about it.
What is the point. You know nothing about whats going on with "alts"
1) My brothers accounts has been banned.
2) It may seem i have alts but my brothers friends said they can sign into there account so it appears on are IP, but we didnt acturaly make them.
Baiscaly i asked a moderator to delete the folloiwng pmc accounts, They never did:
nathanbarnett36
xxkingjonoxx
adambarnett99
Syper
But i have been ip banned. My brother logs onto friends accounts aswelll. Meaning they go onto are ip
Kimmieriot is banned for are fault. Kimmieriot is not organly from our ip. It was my brothers friend.
I wanted to do a deal to delete all my alts which are
nathanbarnett36
syper
And this account. The reason i want this account banned is well baiscaly. I want barnett_nathan36 unbanned and that wont happen without this one getting banned. So unban that account and ban this one.
I think we shouldnt be ip banned.
I also think that u should unban us and delete all my accounts( the following accounts)
nathanbarnett36
syper
xxkingjonoxx
adambarnett99
barnett_nathan (this account
I want to start a fresh start on pmc with my old account. I dont want to be banned anymore. I didnt know who eles to contact because no other moderator would understand this. But you will.. I hope we get unbanned (ip banned) and this account banned and barnett_nathan36 unbanned.
If you do, do this keep the following accounts
Kimmieriot
Barnett_Nathan36
Adam_Barnett

Baiscaly i asked him to delete all of the accounts which was mine and keep one of them, He never did. Now he banned be for this reason of having alt accounts WHEN I WANTED THEM DELETING
Barnett_Nathan
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect