CraftCore - Team Recruitment [CLOSED]

TheCatalystMC's Avatar TheCatalystMC8/8/14 4:38 pm
1 emeralds 323 8
8/8/2014 8:16 pm
Awesome_Dante's Avatar Awesome_Dante
CraftCore: Team Recruitment

Who I Am
I'm Josh, but most people know me by UniquePanda. You may know me as a builder, and I may even have built for you. I am the future owner or co-owner of a network called CraftCore. I am hoping that his network will average at 20-40 players. I am looking to buy a 32GB server from SoYouStart, I am still deciding the exact one. Hopefully we will expand later on and then we will purchase a better server or multiple. Currently there are no members in the team, just me.

What I Am Looking For
I am looking for people to work with me on a network, that includes coming up with ideas, etc. I am looking for a partner, or two to work with. Everything on the server will be split equally, including costs, income and workload. I do not want you to apply on this forum, if you wish to become a part of CraftCore please contact me on Skype. If you would like to become part of the team here are the requirements; ​
You must be at least 16 years of age​
You must have some sort of income other than the server​
You must be very active, average 3+ hours/day​

Release
I would like to release CraftCore around December - January. The reason for this is because the server is at a very early stage, I only have the name and a few concepts. I also have a factions server about 60% completed.​

Contact
TheCatalystMC
Level 50 : Grandmaster Architect