Creating A New Server Genre?

philpres2's Avatar philpres26/28/14 6:05 pm
1 emeralds 185 4
6/28/2014 7:21 pm
dunem666's Avatar dunem666
I've recently been working on a server and I was talking about it in Server Hall. Then I've been asked," What makes X server so unique?" This got me thinking of creating a new type of server, something never done before. I've got some plugin developement experience so I'm up for the task. What's your ideas on the topic?

(If you do not understand what I mean by server genre I'm talking about things like minigame server and survival server. A server theme.)
philpres2
Level 17 : Journeyman Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/28/2014 7:19 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
Quiddyman23
Maybe you could do something called a dating server. You could make it a place where people could meet and you could get plugins to make people married, girlfrend/boyfriend, etc. You could also add stuff like rings for proposal and add all different cities for them to go to when you get married. The couple could get a house and build on their house and stuff like that... Tell me what you think
06/28/2014 7:21 pm
Level 44 : Master Network
dunem666
06/28/2014 7:09 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Dixey Ray
there are too many well fraction servers regular skyblock servers stuff like that, what i would like is a modded skyblock like with ex nino or what ever that mod is called. the skyblock copanyons mod or some sort of way to get items you wouldn't get in skyblock, maybe like a vote for a iron the first time a iron and gold. soon after it progresses so you get better rewards or go for the simple stuff like every time you vote you get a useless item that you can trade for other stuff or buy with ingame money you earn by selling stuff.
sorry for the lng post i just havnt found a skyblock server or a modded skyblock server worth using.
06/28/2014 7:00 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dolphin
smack17
space server lol idk (lol i know what you mean im just throwin somethin out there)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome