*creepy pasta* megamod-minecraft.exe

insoepic's Avatar insoepic10/5/13 7:38 pm
12/14/2013 6:07 pm
Haydenjames's Avatar Haydenjames
recently i downloaded a mod, it was called the Minecraft MEGA mod, it seemed kinda cool judging by the pics of the "beautiful new structures" and "crazy new mobs" that would be added to the game. so wile it was downloading it kept randomly stopping the download, after a wile it finaly worked, after i thought it was done downloading something poped up on the screen, "finish installing megamod-minecraft.exe' in curiosity i hit "yes" and it finished. as soon as it finished a creepy pic of a gas mask appeared on the screen, in shock i stared at if for a wile then invited my friend over to take a look at it, by the time he had gotten to my house it had went off and the file was strangely already on my desktop. i put the mod into Minecraft and started it up, it took a very very very long time for minecraft to load, when it did everything looked normal my friend suggested he leave for some reason so he did, at this point i had went to start a new world, i named it "lol catz' and all seemed normal exept for the fact that at the upper right corner of the screen it was like pixelized blurring like the static on the T.V. but larger and colorful, i just shrugged it off and started the world, at this point i got a little creeped out. i spawned in the nether, i just thought it was a glitch within the mod. so i began trying to find a way back, then this creature, idk what it was flew up to me now this was really scary scene i was used to blocky stuff like that, this thing was smooth... completely smooth i started hitting ti why my hands and my game crashed. now i didnt flip out i just went and looked up the mod, and where it was on a sight i found it from was a dumb icon of a frowny face and the text "sorry this content has been removed due to hits disturbing content" now at this point i relize what ever i had was bad, i completly had my computer wiped, and i still wonder to this day what was in that mod and what might be, so "disturbing" they would remove it off of a mature website...
insoepic
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter