[PLUGIN REQUEST] EnderWars 1.0

diego224's Avatar diego22412/3/11 9:18 pm
1 emeralds 143 3
12/3/2011 9:31 pm
tstokes7's Avatar tstokes7
Hey, so I have this awesome idea, and im sure someone has already tried to request, or think of it, but I was wondering if someone could maybe do an epic plugin called EnderWars [Name can be changed]

My basic idea for this plugin, is have ender dragons be used to battle in the air, while able to ride it.

Maybe breathe fire, but have a limit or cool-down time.

Also, I could see maybe the dragon's have a little RPG in it too, like leveling up and adding new powers to your ender dragon. Say, lightning with it, and fire, etc.

The plugin could also consist of a new item, the ender saddle. That would of course be a main tool in being able to ride it. I was thinking, to be able to make the ender saddle you must find certain items to make it.

One other thing, I want to use this plugin for factions, say if someone were to donate $30 or something, they would be able to use there Ender Dragon for raiding and for wars. What I dont want, is to have the ender dragon be able to one hit the base. If there was a way to lower the damage on the ender dragon, or maybe even disable damaging for faction bases.

This is just my idea, of what ender dragon's could be used for. If you have ideas or maybe more interesting concepts towards the ender wars please reply, and leave your thoughts about this!

It would be amazing if someone could make this, because it would be absolutely incredible!

If you have any further information, please feel free to drop a comment!
diego224
Level 29 : Expert Miner